Ideas for new add

Gabriele

Hi everyone, my name is Gabriele and I play to "the long dark" since day of publish. I have same ideas to improve the game, and I will be very happy to tolk about it with the community.

frist of all for the weapon could be add the spears, they can be launched and used to ward off the wolfs, for the animals colud be add the foxs, and with their furs the player can made a scarf or hat, could be add also the seals, they can be found on the ice and with the furs can make a waterproof dress, obviously this animals give to the player meet and the seals give the oil too.

On the ice near the sea, the player can find the whale's carcassis, near the player find the bears wolfs and the whale give to the players oil meat and the amber gris, that have a medications and can be used to to attract animals

There are same ideas to improve the gameplay I hope that this ideas can be helpful

Have a nice day ?

Guest Gamer935

Hey @Gabriele

Some awesome ideas here especially the spears and the new animals and another addition is that you could use the seals blubber as fuel to start fires and cook food!

And I have had a nice day thanks :)

How about you?

Archived