Actually OCT 28th - NOV 1st

selfless

• Hinterland
5 hours ago, Pillock said:

Sorry, yeah, I've just read all the admin comments in the other threads!

So if you die at all, you're out of the badge race. Sounds good for the challenge, but it will mean, presumably, that as soon as you complete the 2 hour allotment each day, you're better off quitting for the rest of the day in case you slip up? If so, that might feel like a bit of a bummer of a decision to make if you're in the mood to continue?

Depends on the day. For ex, I just finished Day 1 and if it wasn't 2AM I'd keep going and prepare a few more safehouses/supply caches for Day 2 and beyond. I'd say for Day 2 (Wolfpocalypse) you might be best off hunkering down and doing your best to survive the 2 real-time hours vs. getting slaughtered. Eventually, though, you'll have to go outside and move around to make sure you have enough supplies. Days 3 and 4 aren't going to get any easier...

I wish all of you a lot of fun and adventure! I could only play for 30 minutes which made me very unhappy, but yeah... "it is like it is", like a proverb here says. Play for me guys and play it hard!

oh and by the way: Do you know of any great youtubers or twitchers (english/german)? I would like to watch them playing the event :)

Archived