How not to sleep in Hopeless Rescue

Goodzilla

Nice. Yea, the weather can mess it up allright. Also, I did notice something in that try... the first try I started freezing some mid-way to Carter´s - on my second try, I made a fire right away and cooked a can of tomato soup while I looted the rest of that house. This turned out very well in my favour - even with poor clothing I was able to make it to Carter´s without freezing too much. Sounds like a worthy thing to mention.

I watched the video. I doubt it can be beaten - since that was before the clothing update which changed the cold mechanics way too much. While it is certainly advantageous that you can now cook more then one Item at a time, the cold and the fact that clothing after the clothing update have been scaled down in effectiveness way too much means that the cold is a lot bigger problem in this version then in the previous one. Still - one has to keep trying, eh? :D Gotta try and beat that score.

Also, found your shortcut - it is very useful indeed! It saves you a bit of time, but more importantly takes away some of the animal danger of going to the top of the mountain.

By the way - I would argue that stopping by the Radio is still very much worth it. If not just for the possible coffee, there is usually some high-end clothing in there. On my second try, I found expedition parka and snow pants, along with the best boots. 
Also, since running aint much of use in the challenge, I reccon it may be better to try to get the best possible clothing, because the cold is what slows you down the most. Also, gotta pick up all the painkillers Im gonna find from now on. And looting is also worth it - just not in places like Carter or farmstead - best to just go for the things you find on the ground. The farmstead can spawn coffee in the cupboards, but very rarely and looting all of them takes a lot of time. So not gonna do that on the next try.

I think that if I didnt have to deal with the headwind the whole pleasant valley part of the map, and with the damned fog at TWM, and if I didnt do that stupid stuff, I might have had a shot at reaching it below the 24 hour marker. Guess it depends a lot on your luck with the weather, and loot.

This challenge has kind of got me into the mood of trying to speed run the other challenges. I did the whiteout challenge prep in like 3 days which I think is pretty fast in itself, but I remember of people who did the Hunted challenge in some 13 hours, and that was before the Winding river connector, back when the challenge came out... that might be fun to try and beat, too :D 

On 11/15/2018 at 5:07 AM, Goodzilla said:

Hi @Stone

Thank you! When I started this challenge I never could imagine to finish it without 1 hour of sleep.

After this worked, I tried to get under 1 day, but I thought it will be almost impossible. The Video from B Haru inspired me to try it, but this video is from Mai 2016 so I was not sure it will be still possible because many things changed since that time, for example the lantern gave some warmth bonus.

here is his video where he made it within 18h:

I need to watch this. I find that time to be completely astounding. 

I watched the video with the 18 hour completion time.
It was so nostalgic to see the game with the old items and interface!! :)  And so nice to see the Dam again without all that junk in front. And the old campfires!

@Raphael van Lierop would you consider running a RETRO TLD  event with a really old version being available? :D That would be so fun. 

Anyhow, I don't think this 18 hour completion would be at all possible in today's game.
All the game values are different.  There were no blizzards, no wind, no darkness, no wolf attacks (Fluffy ran away!!!!), the lantern lasted forever, no weight limit on climbing (those were the days) and the game seemed to be basically in pilgrim mode. The cold didn't seem to be an issue at all like it is now.  Fatigue didn't slow the walking speed.  Knowing the maps seemed to be the biggest challenge. 

I have to say I'm still pretty astounded at the 18 hour completion because of the walking speed over so much distance alone.  IDK if the time was measured differently or what... but at 6 days 18 hours I was just starting Pleasant Valley, and I didn't stop ANYWHERE.  It seems walking just didn't take as much time in the older version.  My route through PV was similar, but I didn't stop in the farmhouse at all.  Or anywhere.  I went straight through PV.  And it was HARD.  I was well into day 2 in by the time I got to TWM, and I was really rushing.  I don't even know how I could have gone any faster. I was never at 100% condition, I was freezing, miserable, and exhausted barely trying to stay alive.  If I was at 40% I thought I was doing great.
Oh, and my character complained a LOT more! :D 

Overall I think the challenge is better today because it is much more difficult.  It was so stressful and suspenseful!!
It's really nice to see the contrast in the game evolution stages.

12 hours ago, stapeliad said:

@Raphael van Lierop
Anyhow, I don't think this 18 hour completion would be at all possible in today's game.
All the game values are different.  There were no blizzards, no wind, no darkness, no wolf attacks (Fluffy ran away!!!!), the lantern lasted forever, no weight limit on climbing (those were the days) and the game seemed to be basically in pilgrim mode. The cold didn't seem to be an issue at all like it is now.  Fatigue didn't slow the walking speed.  Knowing the maps seemed to be the biggest challenge. 

@stapeliad  Thank you, since I only play since a few months, I did not know the exact differences in gameplay from 2016 and now.

This means my time from 20h 32m is really good.

12 hours ago, stapeliad said:

@Raphael van Lierop.  My route through PV was similar, but I didn't stop in the farmhouse at all.  Or anywhere.  I went straight through PV.  And it was HARD.  I was well into day 2 in by the time I got to TWM, and I was really rushing.  I don't even know how I could have gone any faster. I was never at 100% condition, I was freezing, miserable, and exhausted barely trying to stay alive.  If I was at 40% I thought I was doing great.
Oh, and my character complained a LOT more! :D 

It is definitely possible to be at the crashed airplane with about 13-14 hours

1 hour ago, Goodzilla said:

@stapeliad  Thank you, since I only play since a few months, I did not know the exact differences in gameplay from 2016 and now.

This means my time from 20h 32m is really good.

It is definitely possible to be at the crashed airplane with about 13-14 hours

Yes, that time is insanely good.... I'd love to see how you did it.  I can see going faster carrying mostly nothing... but what baffles me about it is the walking speed and how long it takes just to walk across the regions. And it takes time to loot for and make the coffee.  And if a wolf gets you, or you get a blizzard, it definitely impacts the time.

But congrats on that completion time, that's really something.  If you ever make a video of it, please share. :)

Even a simple thing like the wind, blowing in your face as you go can greatly impact the time it takes. To reach such good times, you have to get really damn lucky, with the coffee spawns, animals, and weather, too. And so many things can go wrong...

Dont think the today´s game one can really beat the time in the vid - the changes since have made it very difficult to get anywhere real fast.

Walking is much faster in-game time wise rather than running around and then resting. Even fatique-wise. But it makes you spend more IRL time, too.

Gave the challenge a couple of more tries today. All ended horribly wrong.
The 1st try started off pretty well - got most of what I needed with the start. No coffee, but some bullets, tomato soup that I instantly heated, and a gas canister. However, one thing I didn't get was painkillers. 

You can guess what happened. I sprained an ankle 1O steps away from the cabin. So I kept wobbling, eventually made it to Carters after a short encounter with a wolf that got scared away by a flare. Took a small detour by accident cause it was foggy, and I lost my way in the hills between Forestry lookout and Trappers.

Couldn't find painkillers ANYWHERE. Wobbled all the way to Signal hill and nothing still. Gave up after - because not even the signal hill had coffee or painkillers in it.

The 2nd try had the worst loot possible. Just nothing of use to start with. I somehow made it to Carter but was so cold and in so bad shape it was pointless to keep going.

The 3rd try is just the spiciest. Starting loot was nice enough, but NO flare. Of course, I see 4 wolves on the way to Carter - one of them cut me off at the bridge and forced me to a struggle. No blood loss or even sprains, surprisingly - but 50 % condition lost. Heartbroken. Clothes WRECKED. Losing temperature like crazy.
Made it to Carter, found 2 flares, decided to check the prolonged path for the scarf it spawns there... but losing more condition through the building. Only total of 1,2 liters of water in the toilets. Made a campfire by the door to Carter from the Winding riverside. Heated two cans of food I found. The boost in temp got me through to the cave - also made 4 torches.

At the pleasant valley by the deer stand, I started freezing again. Another wolf. Popped a flare and built a lantern fuel book campfire just to be sure. Scared it off. Sprinted to the signal hill just to be sure. Made fire in the barrel with 2 firs on top of a book, with lantern fuel. Looted inside. 1st can of coffee, Expedition parka and snow pants. Luck is turning! Blizzard starts outside. Found can of peaches - cooking at the barrel as I loot the rest. No more painkillers - only 2 painkillers left. Rifle and 13 bullets in total. Total of 2 adrenaline shots, 1 from Carter, 1 from Signal Hill.

I pop the hot peaches and make my way to the farmstead. It is not blizzard weather but really close - luckily it is a side wind so it is not slowing me down. At the orchard, a bear steps in my way and is clearly aggroed on me. I sprint-navigate around, luckily didn't trigger aggression mode. I make it to Farmstead - 34% condition left. No coffee in the Farmstead. My heart is broken, again. To make me even more miserable - no painkillers either. At this point, I aborted the attempt.

This challenge is pretty brutal to try and speedrun.

Things I learned:
It is necessary to start a fire in Trappers and heat a single piece of canned food to get the temp boost to make it to Carter without freezing. Make a fire, put it on, and then loot the place.

It is absolutely necessary to stop by the signal hill if you want almost every game start" to be a viable try. The coffee that spawns there and the TOP quality clothes that can be found just lying around without looting containers make it a worthy stop. Plus, you can almost always pick up a rifle here which is a good wolf deterrent. Almost always you will find an injection here. All in all, a powerful stop on the way. 

Also, if you go downhill to the right from the hole in the fence at Signal Hill, you will soon get to a place where you can pretty safely mountain goat down to the bottom and go straight to the farmstead - so if you are really fast at Signal hill, this route may even be faster then the walk around that the old video uses. As of now, Signal Hill is going to be on my Always to visit lists of places. Farmstead is always going to be the destination thanks to its 6 spot cooking spot and extra water.

On 17.11.2018 at 8:10 PM, stapeliad said:

If you ever make a video of it, please share. :)

I have no idea how to do that, could you recommend one app easy to handle and understand?

On 18.11.2018 at 1:43 AM, Mroz4k said:

Even a simple thing like the wind, blowing in your face as you go can greatly impact the time it takes. To reach such good times, you have to get really damn lucky, with the coffee spawns, animals, and weather, too. And so many things can go wrong...

Yes that is correct, and this is what I like so much on this challenge, so many things can influence the game. Many times I thought now I am going to break my record, but suddenly got attacked by a moose or even a wolf just jumped on me, or heavy blizzard was coming. Even on my best time, I had bad weather on half of the day.

7 hours ago, Mroz4k said:

Also, if you go downhill to the right from the hole in the fence at Signal Hill, you will soon get to a place where you can pretty safely mountain goat down to the bottom and go straight to the farmstead - so if you are really fast at Signal hill, this route may even be faster then the walk around that the old video uses. As of now, Signal Hill is going to be on my Always to visit lists of places. Farmstead is always going to be the destination thanks to its 6 spot cooking spot and extra water.

I will always prefer the farmhouse and shall not take the loop way through Signal Hill:

First the farmhouse can be looted while you are cooking coffee, so you lose almost no time to loot that house if you have found 3 coffee boxes. btw in the farm house you can find up to 3 boxes!! One in the basement, one in the kitchen and one in the office on ground floor. Also possible to find a stim in the basement, as well as good cloths upstairs and two toilets. Meantime the biggest advantage is, that you can cook 6 coffees on same time, so you save a lot of time! (no water to boil and 6 coffees on same time) So this is the place for my first longer stop, I will get healthy here no matter how much freezing before. I am sure for best times you have to come here.

Edited by Goodzilla

Coffee can be found here on the way I take:

Jeremias start position ( 0-2 coffee boxes, rack and green box under bed)

Camp office: (0-2 coffee boxes, filing cabinet, and cupboard)

Container in front of Carter dam, the one who is farther away (in the cupboard)

Carter Dam have three places where you can find coffee in the filing cabinet, but usualy I dont loot the dam except toilets and stim in the control room)

Farmhouse (0-3 coffees, kitchen, shelf in the office on ground floor and in the filing cabinet in the basement + stim)

So going this way many times gives me 3 and more coffee boxes + 1 or 2 stims.

In the hidden catch before climbing to TWM can also be a coffee box in the filing cabinet (if you have not enough until here/ last chance)

Edited by Goodzilla

Also the daytime when you start this mission is very important!

In my opinion best time is around lunch time, so normally it is not too cold until I reach the farmhouse, so I am not freezing too much, after farmhouse my cloth is mostly ok to reach the summit, where I got almost every time very good clothes.

Very important also is how may stims you will find at the summit, normally I find only 1 stim, at my best time I found 3 up there and al together 5 stims in that run.

Those stims speeded me up a lot at Costal Highway and the rest of the run.

Edited by Goodzilla

Interesting route. I have yet to finish a whole game that wouldn't go horribly wrong at some point, so we can't really compare notes on the speed of particular routes, but it is great to see there are some "options" :) I also like to challenge myself a bit and even try to finish the challenge if the initial start is not favorable (no coffee, evening start).

I never even really checked the basement of the farmhouse, didn't know there could be coffee in there - I will make it my first stop when looting farmstead from now on. Also, I don't mind a preferred time to start the game, my start of the game is that I immediately start a fire in the cabin, and heat up a can of food to eat straight away for the buff - this buff is enough to get you almost to Carter dam - assuming you don't take the detour to walk into the Camp office. (honestly, I am really surprised you would go to the Camp office - this is so out of the way for the quickest way through Mystery lake. My route through Mystery lake is to leave Trappers, and go straight through the hills around the hill with Forestry lookout, then reach the tracks and follow the train tracks around the railway car, over the bridge, and to the Dam.) Next time, I will stop by at the trailer to check the coffee, if I don't have wolves there again.

In my sandbox experience, a detour through Camp Office can slow you down by at least half an hour, maybe even an hour. How quickly does it take for you to go from Trappers to Carter Dam? My general time is that I leave the Trappers after looting it at 23 20, and I reach the Dam at around 22 20 at the latest.

Attached my ML route. The yellow route is the way you should preferably walk it - rather then a straight line, it is better to try and avoid the elevation as most - because walking into a hill slows you down once again. So, while the route is technically a bit longer, it is actually faster to try and avoid the elevation if you can help it. Also runs the lesser risk of a sprain that way.
The green indicates the checking of that trailer you mentioned may have the coffee.

With that in mind, I fully recommend the stop by the Signal hill for the lootz. The thing I like about Signal hill is that you can walk in there, immediately start a fire and put a can of food for re-heating up on the barrel, and loot the signal hill, then eat it - all in just 20 minutes tops because of how small Signal Hill is, and because all the loot you need from it lies on the ground there - so you don't really have to loot any containers, save maybe the First aid kit. On most runs, you will find Snow pants, rifle, expedition parka, coffee tin can and adrenaline injection or two in there. Not to mention a possible re-heatable can of food, too. Since the new "route" I just found from the Signal hill down, you can be back on the Pleasant Farmstead run with just a 10 mins delay at best, re-heated with the warm core bonus and significantly better clothes.

Farmstead is a mandatory stop, for sure - because of the cooking spot there. That said - if you want to reach TWM on a good time, you need at least 2 tins of coffee and 2 injections, or 3 tins of COOKED coffee and 1 injection, as you said so yourself. So I don't see much of a point to even check the "bunker" on the way to TWM, because by then, you would have walked past the Farmstead and the coffee you would find in the bunker would be uncooked - unless you would want to stop and cook it slowly on two-three campfires. Which I see no point in - since that is pretty significant stop.

For recording, OBS is free to download recording software for your computer. But it can be a bit more difficult to initially set up - still, there are YouTube tutorials to help with that. I am definitely not going to record my gameplay as TLD is now quite strong game graphic-wise for my PC to have a recording running simultaneously.

ML map speed rout.jpg

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Mroz4k said:

assuming you don't take the detour to walk into the Camp office. (honestly, I am really surprised you would go to the Camp office - this is so out of the way for the quickest way through Mystery lake.

In my sandbox experience, a detour through Camp Office can slow you down by at least half an hour, maybe even an hour. How quickly does it take for you to go from Trappers to Carter Dam? My general time is that I leave the Trappers after looting it at 23 20, and I reach the Dam at around 22 20 at the latest.

With that in mind, I fully recommend the stop by the Signal hill for the lootz. The thing I like about Signal hill is that you can walk in there, immediately start a fire and put a can of food for re-heating up on the barrel, and loot the signal hill, then eat it - all in just 20 minutes tops because of how small Signal Hill is, and because all the loot you need from it lies on the ground there - so you don't really have to loot any containers, save maybe the First aid kit. On most runs, you will find Snow pants, rifle, expedition parka, coffee tin can and adrenaline injection or two in there.

So I don't see much of a point to even check the "bunker" on the way to TWM, because by then, you would have walked past the Farmstead and the coffee you would find in the bunker would be uncooked - unless you would want to stop and cook it slowly on two-three campfires. Which I see no point in - since that is pretty significant stop.

You are right for sure that the stop by the camp office is a detour, I am doing this for the following reasons: Coffee can be found, clothes and a little warm up before leaving to the dam.  I do not think making a fire at the starting place with full energy and heat is time winning only for the heat-boost, so I stay about only 5 minutes at Jeremias house. Also there is a good chance to find a stim at the first aid kit next to the red wagons.

However it is always good to try new paths, so maybe I shall try the signal hill as well.

The bunker I am only checking if I have not found enough coffee or stim before, so this is a kind of last chance before aborting the challenge only. And of course I need a fire to boil coffee, but there is plenty of chances until the summit.

Below the routes I take in ML

red with camp office, green directly to the first aid kit at red wagons.

ML.jpg

Edited by Goodzilla

Good point with the route over the Carter lake, rather than going over the bridge. That way I don't have to do that circle. Will go this way on the next run.

Maybe it is because I don't really move around quickly, but if you loot the entire Trapper´s (and I guess you would want to, to get the initial gear - since from the start of the game, you need painkillers, a flare for wolves, and at least some firewood and lantern fuel) - then it is worth to make the fire and heat up the can, cause all in all it will take you some 25 minutes that you would spend looting anyways. As long as the fire is burning and the food is cooking while you loot, you aren't really losing any time, just using it productively. As for the boost itself - I suppose you could leave with a hot can, and eat it after first 10 minutes walking outside while it is still hot to even utilize some of its re-heating power, to be really efficient - but frankly, as long as you have the buff for Tomato soup worth of can, you can make it almost to the Carter dam without starting freezing. The carter in itself is a bit problematic - the place may not be warm enough to get warmer - so you are probably looking at some freezing damage till reaching the Signal Hill. I prefer only building campfires at the sites I intent to loot, because while the food is being heated, I can loot in the meantime. 

I also have a nice little shortcut at the Winding river - with that in mind, all I need is about 15% of temp gauge to get through the Winding river without freezing. The cave between winding river and PV is good for quick re-heating up. I usually get around 10% of gauge while walking through the Carter so I take a little bit of freezing damage at the Winding river.

Also, is coal worth picking up? Ideally, you don't really have a fire burning for more than 20 minutes, maybe at the summit, though it might still be better to just make more campfires rather than re-using ones. I guess summit is cold tho, so the coal can help warm the player up without the use of the hot coffee right away.

• Upvote 1

At Jeremias place I only look for coffee (side board and green boxes under the bed), take the bandage, disinfectant + tinder, if there is accelerant I take it and check the first aid and drop the sleeping bag.

As you know I try to be as light as possible, so I never carry a gun (except after the summit).

I never carry wood with me, it is just too heavy and I can always find it where I make a fire. Only exception is the last cave before summit ( so I have enough wood to make two fires in the plan)

I checked my weight sometimes the last games and usually I am 13-15 kg only.

I agree with you coal is not worth it in this challenge

Edited by Goodzilla

Another run from yesterday. I tried the way through Signal hill this time. You are right I do not lose too much time and till now I always found one coffee box and one stim and very good cloths. I did get under 24h but didn’t beat my best time, I had good weather till TWM, here it started heavy snowing and before first climb it was a blizzard until I reached the lighthouse, I was very lucky not to lose my way. I reached the summit after 14h, I think without the blizzard and one more stim at the plane (I only found one) I could have get a new best time.

On my best time, I went through Camp Office and no stop at Signal Hill... let see if this time can be beaten.

Pic 1: Farmhouse, I found 3! coffee here, but not enough can, because I did not went through Camp Office  (7h)  I had already 5 coffee here and two stims.

Pic 2: On the first climb to TMW.  9h to this place, weather and daytime where optimal.

Pic 3: In the airplane after 14h (this time I only needed one fire, since I still had a lot of coffee with me. 5h from PV end to here.

Pic 4: You can see my weather conditions here! From the summit to here 7h and 38min  that is way too long, but due to blizzard not possible faster.

20181121195600_1.jpg

20181121200649_1.jpg

20181121203144_2.jpg

20181121211348_1.jpg

20181121211352_1.jpg

Another run under 24h yesterday:

This time I had to go through Camp Office since it was so dam cold. But during the whole run, I think I had the best weather I ever had in this mission.

From Camp Office to the Dam, to the Signal Hill, Farmhouse, double climb (with coffee only since I found only one stim), Mountaineers Hut, Summit and back to the lighthouse.

1Pic Carter Dam after 2h30Min (so I lose 30Min with the Camp Office)

2Pic Basement of Farmhouse 5h 38min (without the Office may be within 5h possible which is very fast)

3Pic leaving Farmhouse, wasted almost 2h!! (what did I do??  had a lot of coffee to boil)

4Pic Mountaineers Hut after 11h

5 pic Airplane  after 14h 26min

6Pic Lighthouse : Since I stayed 1h in the plane, I had about 6h from the summit to the lighthouse

20181122202745_1.jpg

20181122204402_1.jpg

20181122205322_1.jpg

20181122211045_1.jpg

20181122212754_1.jpg

20181122220754_1.jpg

First try.  Had about 5 blizzards to deal with.  Probably slept about 8hrs total.  Only found one 5coffee before the summit.  But 3stims.  Got lost in PV after the Farmhouse (ended up at 3-strikes), came down TWM just above Cave D (never went down the face before . . . at Night no less) and ended up at the falls in PV.  Was carrying things I probably shouldn't have.  Way too much food.  Bedroll.  Lugged the Hacksaw, Hatchet and Rifle to the Summit from ML.  I plinked a bear in the head and scared a wolf off.  Easily could have dealt with them in other ways, but a 4kg solution is rather nice.  I had 2 bears spawn exactly in my path at choke points.  Couldn't have been better planned.

Fun little Challenge.  Thanks for encouraging me to try with your quest for no-sleep.

image.png.9fe0e0f47de89b4d32a8aa87d4a9ea09.png

A nice thing about this challenge is that you can play a little throw-away game in TLD.  If you're feeling rather cavalier, it's best not to load up your 200day Stalker run.

@NardoLoopa 

Thank you for sharing your run!

Your time is very good! To be in a blizzard in this challenge will NOT allow you to make best times! If you had more than one, your time is great. Blizzards makes you so slow, your cloths are wet and you will freeze a lot or you need fire after each hour or two. Also with only one coffee box it is very hard not to sleep. I also had to learn to minimize my weight, each time I try I learned something new to save time and weight.  In my eyes 4 kg is a lot of weight in this challenge, so I really never take that rifle with me, no stick (or wood) at all (only if you have no tinder and no paper).  No fabric, no antibiotic, only one disinfection, only two or max 4 bandage, no extra oil, no flare (only if you have not found a lamp). Even with 20 boiled coffee my weight not over 15kg. No hatched only knife, no sleeping bag.   I wish you will finish it without sleep next time when you have better weather conditions and better luck with coffee.

On 19.11.2018 at 2:15 PM, Mroz4k said:

I also have a nice little shortcut at the Winding river -

@Mroz4k   Yes I know this one too, but I failed to take it until two days. Now I learned that I have to run that part where I jump to the opposite stone. Now this is working fine and is definitely a short cut here.

Shortcut WR.jpg

@Mroz4k  

Feedback

What helped me the best to be faster from your tips:  Make a warmth bonus at Jeremias place and go straight to the dam and going to visit the Signal Hill.  I save about 30 minutes going directly but loose about 15m at Jeremias place, but mostly I arrive at the dam without freezing. Signal Hill most of the time really good clothes and coffee and stim.

I had a great run yesterday, unfortunately with a blizzard from start of Pleasant Valley until summit, luckily I had already quite good clothes before the summit. Without the blizzard I would have beat the 20h limit.

1Pic:  leaving the dam after  2,5h  (may be my quickest time)

2Pic: Arriving at the farmhouse (basement) after 4h and 50m

3Pic: Arriving at the summit after 12h and 34 minutes (my fastest time up here)

4Pic: since I stayed more than 1hour at the plane, I needed about 6 hours from summit to the lighthouse

By the way there is also a good chance for the last stim in the cave between PL and CH, close to the exit.

Since I found more than enough coffee I was running a lot in this try. However I was little short on stims, they also help you a lot to save time on the way back from summit to the lighthouse.

20181204201102_1.jpg

20181204202517_1.jpg

20181204211029_1.jpg

20181204214917_1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...