3 Hidden Achievements

hozz1235

On 29.9.2018 at 4:57 AM, stratvox said:

They are probably achievements connected to story mode. I still have a couple of uncollected achievements from the story mode run through I did lo these many moons ago. They are "hidden" achievements, so you can't really know what they are without actually unlocking them.

Well... you COULD take a peek at the global achievement stats on Steam (unless you play on some other platform), and the colouring of an achievement would tell you whether it belongs to the story mode. Or you just consult a guide.

On 9/29/2018 at 8:27 AM, hozz1235 said:

I've got 36/40 according to steam (have yet to do Faithful C).  Does anyone know what the other 3 are?  Thanks.

I have similar, I still need to unlock two achievements which will then unlock the hidden two achievements. So pretty much you have to do all 38, which then unlocks the last two making it 40.

steam-achievements.thumb.jpg.a894ccdf12e89337381d08d8796ccb43.jpg

Not sure why I didn't do this before, but as others recommended, I printed off my current achs, then compared that to a guide and found the missing 3 - all from Wintermute.  Think I'll wait for the redux (to make sure bugs are all fixed) before attempting again.

Archived