Is This New?

Guest Gamer935

Guest Gamer935
1 hour ago, ThePancakeLady said:

Okay, Could not find an old screenshot in my collection (after a few thousand thumbnails, my eyes refused to look at any more...), but I did find an old image from "the other Wiki". Seems I was wrong about the sign image being different, looks like it was the same. But it has been there for ages. 5b8bab88c9c67_.thumb.jpg.5e279b99f08c63e480956325761754ee.jpg

Thank you for looking your awesome and I think they must of just made the colours more vivid 

That sign has always been there as far as I remember, I don't think the design changed at all or much if it did change. There were far fewer actual areas you could go through in the game. No, TWM yet, for example. I remember spawning in the cave that leads to forlorn muskeg, before there was a forlorn muskeg, then I'd travel to the trappers cabin and from there later I'd travel over the nearby hill to a clearing, and then past that to the frozen pond at the end of the creek, past that until eventually finding this clearing. That sign saved me on one of my first games, got me shelter when I needed it. I think the rifle always spawned up there in that tower too. It confused me when I hadn't played in awhile, went up there and found the tower was down, at first I thought I was just mistaken, then I realized they did pulled a switcharoo on me.

I also expected a very different looking dam and expected to find Fluffy inside. When finally finishing ep 2, I found it amusing that they added a wolf corpse in the hall. Poor fluffy.

Also I remember always being a female survivor... I don't think there was a choice back then, but I don't remember for certain. When I came back to playing this last time, I didn't even realize at first how much the graphics had changed until I'd seen a screenshot at some point and was like... whoa. Hahaha I also wanted to hug the screen when I saw the radial menu come up.

Guest Gamer935
14 hours ago, Soul Sojourner said:

That sign has always been there as far as I remember, I don't think the design changed at all or much if it did change. There were far fewer actual areas you could go through in the game. No, TWM yet, for example. I remember spawning in the cave that leads to forlorn muskeg, before there was a forlorn muskeg, then I'd travel to the trappers cabin and from there later I'd travel over the nearby hill to a clearing, and then past that to the frozen pond at the end of the creek, past that until eventually finding this clearing. That sign saved me on one of my first games, got me shelter when I needed it. I think the rifle always spawned up there in that tower too. It confused me when I hadn't played in awhile, went up there and found the tower was down, at first I thought I was just mistaken, then I realized they did pulled a switcharoo on me.

I also expected a very different looking dam and expected to find Fluffy inside. When finally finishing ep 2, I found it amusing that they added a wolf corpse in the hall. Poor fluffy.

Also I remember always being a female survivor... I don't think there was a choice back then, but I don't remember for certain. When I came back to playing this last time, I didn't even realize at first how much the graphics had changed until I'd seen a screenshot at some point and was like... whoa. Hahaha I also wanted to hug the screen when I saw the radial menu come up.

Yeah I was happy when I found the sign as I was minutes from death and as i found it collapsed I just went to sit next to the dead guy and started a fire 

Archived