Squealing Rabbit Ghost

risen2conquer

Upon leaving a coastal house, I was greeted by a rabbit squealing for its life as a wolf chased it down right in front of me and killed it. Upon claiming the rabbit as my own, and taking all the meat from both the prey and the predator, I entered the house again to store the meat in the freezer.

When I left the house again a few minutes later, the first thing I heard upon entering the outside world was the dead rabbit squealing. I walked over to it to make sure it was dead, and then entered and left the house a few more times. Each time I was greeting by the rabbit's death cries. On the third or fourth exit from the house, the rabbit carcass disappeared altogether, but the screams still greeted my ears no matter how many more times I left the house.

The location I'm standing on in the picture below is where the rabbit was killed.

Upon leaving a coastal house, I was greeted by a rabbit squealing for its life as a wolf chased it down right in front of me and killed it. Upon claiming the rabbit as my own, and taking all the meat from both the prey and the predator, I entered the house again to store the meat in the freezer.

When I left the house again a few minutes later, the first thing I heard upon entering the outside world was the dead rabbit squealing. I walked over to it to make sure it was dead, and then entered and left the house a few more times. Each time I was greeting by the rabbit's death cries. On the third or fourth exit from the house, the rabbit carcass disappeared altogether, but the screams still greeted my ears no matter how many more times I left the house.

The location I'm standing on in the picture below is where the rabbit was killed.

[attachment=0]screen_1a3ac168-9cd4-49e9-a7bc-2da5f524130f.png[/attachment]

Could u sample it and loop over a broken-beat?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived