Greetings from Sardinia (Italy)

Stephan Marko

Hi everyone, my name's Matt and as a the title said, I'm from Sardinia. I saw TLD on Steam and decided to give it a try, and like most other players I got hooked since the first play. What can I say, now I'm on my 21 day of survival, just crossed the bridge to Coastal Highway, so there's definitely a lot more days to come.

In real life I'm going to be a weightlifter, or at least I'm going to try, because it's an amazing sport.

Anyway, this is a great game, can't wait for the full version to be released, imho it's going to be one of the best in his category. Keep up the good work guys.

Ciao! Benvenuto!

Sardinia is an interesting place. I have a friend who lives on the island. I'm still waiting for him to bring back some of that infamous cheese...haha. I grew up in Turin for 5 years but my Italian is very bad.

You made it to the coast pretty fast. I made it on day 29... Too many setbacks kept me from going out.

Hi Boreal, well believe it or not, I've never tried that cheese, and I don't know if I want, I'm not a flies/larvae lover ;)

Yeah I made it pretty fast because in just 10 days I had explored everything, or almost everything in mystery lake, countless setbacks for me too, a storm happened when I was in the bridge, scared to death, but somehow I managed to survive, arrived in coastal highway starving and freezing but I made it.

Archived