Love this game, my suggestions.

SithWizard

1. More maps and add places where you can travel to a new map. Maybe slowly make your way down from Canada all the way to South America eventually.

2. More items, maybe add hand guns?

3. More creatable items, spears, bows, arrows, tents etc.

4. Co-op multi-player it would be amazing to play with 2-4 people. Players could help each other.. while one guy is out hunting another is out looking for stuff.

5. Fishing would be really nice.

6. Add more animals with appropriate behavior.. polar bears, moose, elk, Sasquatch :lol: etc..

7. Crafting clothing or blankets out of animal hides. Maybe even bedrolls or basic tents.

8. Snares should have the chance to be re-usable and decay over time.

9. Ability to build up strength and stamina to carry more stuff. Maybe you loose some if you are wounded or not eating enough.

10. Ability to use a knife or hatchet as a weapon. If a wolf attacks you the odds of killing it could increase if you have a knife, hatchet equipped. Naturally you will still get hurt or possibly killed.

Thank you for an amazing game!

1. Of course there will be more maps...

2. Items get added with every new build.

3. More craftable items are already on the roadmap.

4. Co-op isn't possible with the way TLD is played. You're going to forage for wood, but time can't speed up like it does

now, because how would that affect the other player?

5. Fishing will be added.

6. More animals will be added.

7. Will probably be added.

8. You should indeed be able to uses snares more than once, but I don't think they should decay over time while not being used. The materials they are made of don't...

9. You can't build up strength (= growing more muscles) without eating more calories than your body burns. You're muscles can't grow without enough nutrition. I'm pretty much starving at least part of the day 5-7 days of every week... I do think there should be ways of carrying more than the 30kg you can carry now, but would like to see something more along the lines of a sled.

10.You automatically use the best "weapon" you have (knife, hatchet or prybar) when fighting a wolf. And it does increase your chances of success.

9. You can't build up strength (= growing more muscles) without eating more calories than your body burns. You're muscles can't grow without enough nutrition. I'm pretty much starving at least part of the day 5-7 days of every week... I do think there should be ways of carrying more than the 30kg you can carry now, but would like to see something more along the lines of a sled.

I am not saying wether this is a feature that we need. But I generally believe the character should improve. When I think of the many months my character has now spent in the cold and killed wolves, I guess his ability to withstand cold, hunger and pain would have grown considerably and he now is as tough as Reinhold Messner.

You should also consider that our ancestors probably often had to live under similar conditions, hungry and cold for long periods and then filling their stomach like wolves. Do you think they had more or less physical strength?

The same with the wolves themselves, who have not an easy live but are all healthy and strong.

I really think once you get adapted to this life your body makes more out of calories, and you can tolerate more pain.

Under the circumstances we civilized people would either die or return to our animal state after a few months, with all that it entails. We would for example begin drinking blood from animals and such things, and enjoy it.

Archived