Want a TLD avatar or icon for your signature?

Hi,

I've been having fun making small icons based on items from the game. You can see the dog food can in my signature and the tin of sardines as my avatar. I also have a peanut butter one 2emotjr.jpg

If anyone wants any custom avatar/icon images then let me know in this thread. I have some items on hand but it may take me longer to find something not in my inventory. Alternatively, you can just post a large resolution screenshot of the item in this thread. If you do, make sure you take the screen shot in good lighting!

Sorry for the delay! I have a big project due tomorrow. I promise that tomorrow night I will begin on the hunting knife and lantern images. I'll start with a big size then offer some smaller sizes as well.

it's okay, but could you do it same for fleece sweater also? so I want a hunting knife and fleece sweater one by one. thanks!

edit: I tried to do same thing and seems like I did. take a look at my signature. so, you don't need to do my requests. thanks at any rate for the idea.

• 2 weeks later...
Really? I've waited over 10 days and not even a peep. C'mon man...

Here you go, ain't perfect, I only spent a quick few to do it.

Edit: Put image as attachment instead of img tag because it didn't want to save in the proper format. The attachment will save as a png with no background.

Hatchet2.thumb.png.888cfe1997f8f90845a00

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived