Animal skin crafting sugestion

Bladebss

I find it a bit strange that i cant make bear skin hats and gloves. Or rabbit skin coat or deer skin coat.

You can make clothes from any skin, even odd things like lizards or mice, even fish!

Each skin should have a waight, warmth and weather proof etc stat. And if i want to make rabbit skin coat out of 20 rabbits i should be able to. Might be less warm and take longer than a wolf or bear skin coat but it would make so much sence and realy open up some options on how you play.

Mabe also craftable hats, socks and jumpers would be nice. I mean bear skin hats are totaly a thing. And in every film ever people often wear many layers of pelts. 

Now i get that say the moose skin back pack is something rare and valuabe so perhaps some items can require specific things to make due to there strength. As a rabbit skin bag would be too flimsy and not waterproof enough for practicle use say. 

An alternative perhaps to this would be to be able to upgrade the curret craftables with other skins, like a rabbit skin lined wolfskin coat for extra warmth due to the fluffy bunny inner lining.

Bring on the bunny slippers! 

Yeah I wish they would add Mountain Goats to the game, and spawn them around the tall ridges of Mystery Lake, Timberwolf, and HRV. That way you have the option to make Goaty Pants(not a typo) Extra Warm for the weight, but you smell like goat(attaches Predators)

Archived