Hi folks!

ajb1978

I've been following the Steam forums for....well basically ever since I started playing back in 2014 or 2015 or whenever it was.  I joined the party later than some, but early enough to remember when Desolation Point and Timberwolf Mountain were new regions.  While I have managed to play some pretty successful runs on Stalker and Interloper, I mostly stick to Voyageur and Pilgrim.  My play style is more relaxed and easygoing.  Although when I get in the mood for a challenge, I will pick up one of the Challenge Modes and attempt to speedrun it, trying to outdo my previous best.  Either that or come up with my own self-imposed limitations, like starting in one region, and surviving in that region as long as I can without leaving.  Or trying to loot the entire game world as quickly as possible. 

OK enough of my rambling!  

Thanks!  Yeah, Pancake Lady a.k.a. IFIYGD sold me on the forums pretty well.  There's a loooot of toxicity on Steam lately.   Glad to be sitting at the adults table now.  The kiddie table was getting a little...messy.

Archived