#303: Weight Drops When Loading Rifle with Ammunition

Quash

When you load a rifle with rounds, your weight drops even though you are still carrying the ammo. Albeit, inside the rifle and not the box. Perhaps the box would account for some weight, and logically you would discard it after loading all of it into the rifle.

I noticed that too. It should be kind of like the lantern which gets heavier with fuel. I assume it will be implemented for the rifle sooner or later.

Also, and very much related, shouldn't the rifle have a capacity limit of 5 like most bolt action rifles?

Ok the Lee Enfield had 10, and is a very popular .303 in Canada, but it looks completely different, especially when you think of the protruding magazine.

I seem to remember the rifle capacity used to be 5 rounds and it was upped to 10 with the v.136-v.138 patches. I think the reason was because it was supposed to be a Lee Enfield... Personally I don't care if it's 5 or 10 rounds. I hardly ever shoot more than 1 at a time anyway.

Guest Alan Lawrance

We will account for the weight of ammo inside weapons for the next update, thanks for reporting this! Logged as ticket #303.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived