Repair boots

I'm not sure if this is a 'bug' or I'm doing something wrong but currently I'm unable to repair my boots. To do it I need cured leather and a sewing kit. So I have both things, but when I try to repair my boots (Will's boots) it says I don't have  the necessary materials (the cured leather is in red) when I have two pieces of cured leather. Am I missing something? Some help would be nice cause condition is really low.

Just checked it and you were right, I have two pieces of cured deer hide and not cured leather. I thought cured hides were used to repair boots. Also I used an old pair of shoes and it worked. Thanks for the heads up. Btw is there some way to obtain cured leather, I mean, not only from other shoes?

You're welcome, it's always nice to be able to help. :) As for the cured leather, you can find plenty of shoes, boots, even driving gloves and leather gauntlets, and they will all yield cured leather when harvested. Sometimes you can even find some pieces laying around even though it's not that common.

Don't worry about that too much tho, there's plenty of options when it comes to footwear so even if Will's boots will get completely ruined you'll be able to keep your feet warm anyway. ;)

Archived