The Long Dark Hotfixed to v1.35 [38054] on Xbox One

Admin

Hello community,

We’ve just hotfixed The Long Dark to v1.35 [38054] on XBOX ONE to address some issues that surfaced in our recent update, VIGILANT FLAME.

The hotfix is also out on Steam and PS4

You’ll find the complete changelist for the hotfix below.

Hotfix to v1.35 [38054] -- Release Notes

*[All] Updated "Use" verbs to better reflect player activity in the game. Verbs should now more accurately reflect intended use.

*[All] Pass Time Until Ready when Melting snow now stops when snow is melted. Boiling to Purify melted snow is now a separate Cooking action, as before.

*[All] Cooking times for partial-unit food items now scale correctly. I.e. 0.5 Kg of meat now takes half the full-unit time cost.

*[All] Wildlife will no longer attack players during accelerated time, unless they were already detected prior to beginning an activity. This addresses an issue where players were being ambushed by predators during accelerated time actions.

*[All] Fixed players being able to use a Recycled Can/Cooking Pot to cook when the item was at 0% Condition.

*[All] Fixed exploit where players were able to restore burned food by placing it back onto an active cooking surface.

*[All] Fixed issue causing previously-killed animal corpses to reappear after updating the game.

*[All] Fixed players losing Placement functionality when interrupting Placement from the Pack.

*[All] Fixed camera bob persisting after lighting the Storm Lantern while walking.

*[All] Fixed issue causing players to exit the Fishing UI immediately after catching a fish, instead of being able to continue.

*[All] Fixed issue with untextured objects appearing in Hushed River Valley.

*[All] Fixed issue with invisible collision at the Mystery Lake Forestry Lookout that was preventing players from ascending and descending the stairs.

*[All] Fixed issue with Cooking audio being too quiet.

*[All] Fixed potential crash when entering a location where Water was left Boiling.

*[Survival Mode] Fixed issue causing arrows to become invisible after firing them.

*[Survival Mode] Many minor environment fixes to Hushed River Valley.

*[Survival Mode] Fixed numerous Hushed River Valley locations where players could become stuck in the terrain.

*[Survival Mode] Fixed Scrolling in Journal Notes.

*[Survival Mode] Fixed players becoming stuck in-between rocks near the bridge closest to Draft Dodger's Cabin in Pleasant Valley.

*[Wintermute] Fixed rare issue where players were permanently afflicted with Cabin Fever in some very old Wintermute saves.

*[Wintermute] Fixed getting stuck when crouching inside Jeremiah's Cabin during Wintermute Episode Two.

*[Wintermute] Fixed issue where players were unable to place items inside Jeremiah's Cabin during Wintermute Episode Two.

###End of Changelist###

aw man. i saw that 6gb and got excited thinking it was the wintermute update, for more open story and fully voiced dialogue and all. any word on when thats gonna be available? i never did finish ep 2, after getting stuck on a bug, and have been waiting till then to play it again

2 minutes ago, Cottonsky said:

Help! I can't get out of my house!

I have been trying to get out of the Milton house, many times, but the game keeps crashing. Thought the bug fix today was supposed to fix that.

Hello @Cottonsky, and welcome! Sorry to hear you are bumping up against this crash. Please reach out to us at support@hinterlandgames.com so our test team can follow up with you. :coffee:

• Admin locked and unfeatured this topic
  • Admin unpinned this topic

Archived