The Long Dark Hotfixed to v1.35 [38054] on PS4

Admin

Hello community,

We’ve just hotfixed The Long Dark to v1.35 [38054] on PS4  to address some issues that surfaced in our recent update, VIGILANT FLAME. The hotfix is also out on Steam and Xbox One

You’ll find the complete changelist for the hotfix below.

Hotfix to v1.35 [38054] -- Release Notes

*[All] Fixed issue with untextured objects appearing in Hushed River Valley.

*[All] Fixed issue with invisible collision at the Mystery Lake Forestry Lookout that was preventing players from ascending and descending the stairs.

*[All] Fixed issue with Cooking audio being too quiet.

*[All] Fixed potential crash when entering a location where Water was left Boiling.

###End of Changelist###

Thanks for the update! But my game crash again on pleasant valley farmstead, no boiling water this time i just start new game and spawn inside the farmstead, scavenging the basement and the house, tidying stuff inside cupboard and went out to closed porch to check the weather then i go back inside the house and it crash immediately.

32 minutes ago, wolkenwand said:

Thanks for the update! But my game crash again on pleasant valley farmstead, no boiling water this time i just start new game and spawn inside the farmstead, scavenging the basement and the house, tidying stuff inside cupboard and went out to closed porch to check the weather then i go back inside the house and it crash immediately.

Thanks for letting us know @wolkenwand. If you can shoot an email to support@hinterlandgames.com they can take a look at what's going on and hopefully that'll help them address if for you and others.

I'm not sure if anyone else has experienced anything like this on PS4. But I haven't heard any of the new music yet in survival mode. There's a bad framerate glitch/issue with passing time/sleeping outside. And I've been seeing some really off animations of the rifle reload, cattails and things floating. I know this is probably for technical discussion. But there are so many threads. I get overwhelmed with where to go, sometimes :P

Floating things in games from prevy patches are often caused by terrain modifications. Sticks, branches, camp fires, cattail heads, rocks, etc. that have already been spawned in old saves will float if the terrain under them has been lowered (they can also end up buried and you can lose items). It's always been something that happens to games that last through a patch.

The sound distortion/choppyness in time acceleration is sometimes annoying. Not sure what causes it, as it usually goes away and it's pretty inconsistent when it happens vs. when it doesn't.

I'm pretty sure I've heard new tracks, but will note it for sure next time I do.

• Admin locked and unfeatured this topic
  • Admin unpinned this topic

Archived