New Animal Suggestion-Fox

Sm1thNWe55on21

Now I know we all love hunting in this game. Killing something and using everything it has to offer to survive is very rewarding. I have put tons of hours into this game and keep coming back. But I think something we all want is a little more variety in the animals we hunt to survive on a daily basis. I think the Fox would be an excellent addition to the world of TLD and fits right in with the normal inhabitants of the Canadian wilderness. What does everyone think? Would a Fox not be a great addition to the gameplay, provide a little variety, and possibly even add a craftable Fox Hat??? 

8 hours ago, romerabr said:

I vote for @Hotznto be a new moderator!!! 

Thanks for the flowers, but I do not have the necessary consistent free time to dedicate to that. My activity on the forums is sporadic - increased these days, but will likely drop again according to work requirements. 

• 2 weeks later...

I recently posted this request on the Wishlist forums and got a mixed response. Personally- I think it’s a great idea. I think this game needs a little something to mix up gameplay. I often open up a save or find the same gameplay again and again. New animals to hunt and new hunting styles to develop gives me something to do. Besides, a fox skin hat would be ruggedly adorable! 

Archived