The Long Dark updated to v1.33 [37608] — VIGILANT FLAME

Admin

Hi guys!

This update was so... New.

I mean : I can not cooking my meat in a fire outside. Why? Or maybe you planned to create in a new update a stick to be able to cook this meat in  outside?

And, still in the future, have you planned a way to craft kitchen equipment? (Like pot, storage box, maybe a use of salt?)

Many questions, I know. I'm sorry ^^'

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, RoiRétro said:

I mean : I can not cooking my meat in a fire outside. Why? Or maybe you planned to create in a new update a stick to be able to cook this meat in  outside?

On an outdoor campfire, there are two slightly larger flat stones. They are the cooking stones you can use by either placing a piece of meat on them or by putting a pot or a recycled can on them. In the picture below, you'll see that I'm cooking a deer steak and am melting some snow in a recycled can.

You can also put pre-made things (like a cup of reishi tea or a can of soup) next to the fire and they'll heat up slowly.

screen_93a5ad80-0c76-451b-b092-880fc2e02dd4_hi.thumb.png.75b0dabbd1b1a6a921856e618495a73e.png

On 14/06/2018 at 5:39 PM, admin said:

[Survival Mode] Removed Stone Church from Faithful Cartographer requirements, as it was causing an issue with legacy game saves.

The Faithful Cartographer official list still lists Stone Church on the Desolation Point list.

Location Trigger - Stone Church

Not clear if just the Icon or Location Trigger requirement removed, or both?

Both trigger and icon popped for me.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Admin unfeatured, unpinned and locked this topic

Archived