Greetings from a Cree man

Little Wolf

Hello there. I am Little Wolf, otherwise known as Braxton. I am a Cree Aboriginal who currently lives in Saskatchewan, in an Indian Reserve. We Natives are a peaceful people and have a high sense of humour. I love playing games and The Long Dark is my favourite survival game. I am proud to intruduce myself and would love to get to know all of you wonderful people. If you have any questions for me or my culture, feel free to ask. 

-Little Wolf

On 6/7/2018 at 6:17 AM, Little Wolf said:

Hello there. I am Little Wolf, otherwise known as Braxton. I am a Cree Aboriginal who currently lives in Saskatchewan, in an Indian Reserve. We Natives are a peaceful people and have a high sense of humour. I love playing games and The Long Dark is my favourite survival game. I am proud to intruduce myself and would love to get to know all of you wonderful people. If you have any questions for me or my culture, feel free to ask. 

-Little Wolf

Hello Little Wolf! Nice to see you here. I spent a few years in Southern Saskatchewan between Regina, the Qu' Appelle Valley and Yorkton...beautiful land down there (but quite inhospitable in the winter...never known a colder wind). I was lucky to have met many wonderful people on the reservations there and yes, very kind, humble and good-humored. I hope you have a good experience on the forums...good people here as well.

Archived