One type of product = game destroyer

harriholmstrom

Hi;

If I play a survival game, the ting that make me really sad is when there is only one (1) type of everything, like one type of knife, axe, gun, hammer, trousers, canvass and so on……

The feeling of the game will be 100 times better when you can come to an abundant/empty - barn/house/car and not find the games “standard” axe! In real life there is 30-50 different types of axe, like: http://www.gransforsbruk.com/en/products/

If the team like the idea, can someone pleas open a new topic in the forum: “Items in the game”

(Sorry for the English, is not my native one)

Cheers

I can agree with this to a point. Some items it makes sense to have different types like: knifes, backpacks, guns, and shoes. However, if the difference in items does not really affect the game play too much then I don't see the benefit in the team putting in a lot of time creating 30 different hats or something. I would prefer to see time put into creating content that allows for changes in game play or random events that may change how you play.

We have multiples of all the gear items where it makes sense!
In real life there is 30-50 different types of axe, like: http://www.gransforsbruk.com/en/products/

I'm absolutely in love with the Gransfors Bruk axes.

Its things like this that I envy other countries. Where Australia is only 200yrs Old there really isn't a great deal of history here, but Europe is another business altogether. They look like amazing Axes, and would love to have one in my wood heap.

I'm absolutely in love with the Gransfors Bruk axes.

I knew I liked you. SMall Forest Axe is a staple in my gear.

I wish I had one of the above, but I have a couple of Fiskars in my repertoire, I long handle and a Tomahawk, oh and a Machete . . . . :twisted:

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

@TattooedMac,

Mate, Australia, is not 200 years old, and is shitting history.

If you are inferring colonialist arrival, then yes, perhaps 200 years, but 200 years of "the new frontier". Pioneer towns, gold mining, hunting natives...we have it all!

Fluffy has nothing on Spiders, snakes, magpies, and drop bears

Just saying.

Beer?

Archived