Hello from Vancouver

Guest Jeffery Simpson

Guest Jeffery Simpson

Hi! 

I'm Jeffery and I'm a new member on the Hinterland team, coming in as a Community Strategist.

Monday was my first day, and I'll be working out the Vancouver studio. So far I've been focusing on getting up-to-speed with @Patrick Carlson's help and playing a little of the the game. (I know hard life right?).

I've been in the games industry for eight years now, and during that time I've worked with several people who are also now at Hinterland. I've had the privilege of working on some great projects and I'm extremely excited to add The Long Dark to that list. I'm excited to get to know all of you.

• 2 weeks later...
On 15.5.2018 at 8:38 PM, Jeffery Simpson said:

Hi! 

I'm Jeffery and I'm a new member on the Hinterland team, coming in as a Community Strategist.

Monday was my first day, and I'll be working out the Vancouver studio. So far I've been focusing on getting up-to-speed with @Patrick Carlson's help and playing a little of the the game. (I know hard life right?).

I've been in the games industry for eight years now, and during that time I've worked with several people who are also now at Hinterland. I've had the privilege of working on some great projects and I'm extremely excited to add The Long Dark to that list. I'm excited to get to know all of you.

Hey there, and... hurrm... welcome to the forums. Looking forward to your impact here.

On ‎2018‎-‎05‎-‎24 at 12:49 PM, Hotzn said:

Hey there, and... hurrm... welcome to the forums. Looking forward to your impact here.

That's usually my line ;) 

Welcome to the forums... and I can't actually directly link to your name O.o

what's up, jefferey! always happy to see a new face round here, and on the team! you'll love it here, we're nice people for the most part. one of the nicest communities i've ever been part of, anyway :P looking forward to seeing you around!

Guest Jeffery Simpson

Thanks everyone! So far after two weeks here it's been great. I'm really enjoying both working with the development team and getting to know you all in the community.

Archived