out of curiousity...outlets

JErosion

Im kind of curious if the various regions of Sandbox will be linear or it the various sections will have multiple outlets. As of right now The Coastal Highway leads to Mystery Lake and the Ravine. from what I understand the Ravine is currently a death trap and will probably get some work with the next major update, consequently all those cliffs in that area would be a prime place to get ambushed by a Mountain Lion(They do have the largest Range of any animal).

I think my real question is will Mystery Lake be a Dead End or will it get another way out, the only other spot where there really could be an outlet(Aside from the tunnel collapse) would be in that area to the west of the Clearcut, like it might circle around to an area that might be around the Reservoir that feeds the Hydro electric Damn.

The Ravine is not actually a death trap, but a real path between the two regions. The trick is to walk on the rail to cross it

And plummet to your death below... as I did... in a blizzard. That's what we call a 'user error'.

Ah, a fellow blizzard-rail-slipper. And mine was only a couple hours before I got the 15 day achievement, too!

The Ravine is not actually a death trap, but a real path between the two regions. The trick is to walk on the rail to cross it

And plummet to your death below... as I did... in a blizzard. That's what we call a 'user error'.

Ah, a fellow blizzard-rail-slipper. And mine was only a couple hours before I got the 15 day achievement, too!

OUCH! Talk about a moment where you need to slam head to keyboard.

Archived