Some good ideas.

lior_adato

I do not know if any of my ideas are already planned for the game.

1.Fishing! you can fish at small frozen ponds or at big oceans. many kinds of fish

2.Lots of craftable items

3.The ability to chop down trees, make planks, and build a shelter

4.Caves, in caves you will only be able to break ores

5.Bad NPC's, you see a house, you open the door and you see some pepole and they are starting to shoot at you and you will have to kill them to be able to own the house/shelter

6.Farming. growing food

Fun ideas

1.Guns (not alot of guns, like 5 kinds and a bow)

2.Taming a wolf (which is hard)

3Climbing trees and building tree houses with planks

• Hinterland

It's fun to see you guys proposing these ideas. Some of them we have. Others don't really fit the current gameplay. But, one thing that's pretty exciting about this process, for us, is thinking about how the game can, and will, evolve over time. This will be important to keep in mind as we head into the Alpha process. Based on feedback and the availability of resources, we can continue evolving the core survival simulation when we understand more about how you all experience it (based on feedback and analytics), and what we learn from seeing data from thousands of players...

• 3 weeks later...
I do not know if any of my ideas are already planned for the game.

1.Fishing! you can fish at small frozen ponds or at big oceans. many kinds of fish

2.Lots of craftable items

3.The ability to chop down trees, make planks, and build a shelter

4.Caves, in caves you will only be able to break ores

5.Bad NPC's, you see a house, you open the door and you see some pepole and they are starting to shoot at you and you will have to kill them to be able to own the house/shelter

6.Farming. growing food

I don't want another Minecraft.

I backed this game, first because of the team that was put together, and 2ndly, there are NO Zombies to kill in a Post Apocalyptic world. Bring on Survival Simulation at its best.

• 4 months later...

Some people want another Minecraft. I would like more survival in Minecraft (that's basically the only game mode I ever played). So heck no, no extended crafting, just keep this as survivalist as possible.

Being able to build your own log cabin is probably not so unrealistic. Mining ores on the other hand, definitely no.

Guns though... it's not unrealistic to see a pistol, a rifle or a shotgun in this environment, would it? How they work though, is another matter. I'd like them less FPS, more sim. Loading, aiming, having to check the gun to see how much ammo you still have loaded (no HUD display). Use your memory (I have only 3 bullets in my pistol). Gunshots would attract unwanted attention. Severe cold and fatigue affects your aim.

Archived