is fluffy still in the dam?

Survive757

Not sure about the latest update, but I started near the dam yesterday (in the evening, UTC time) and while I was checking out containers inside, crouched in the console room, he walked in just as I was turning around, still crouched. He made sure everything is well on the console dials, looked at the window and then turned back to exit the room and that's when he saw me. Got him off me quickly, then chased down the corridor after him and killed him with another one finger death punch in the main dam hall. At least I've started out with some wolf jerky.

As far as I know he's still there, but has received a decreased spawn rate. The devs use wolves to protect good loot spots, so a high density in good loot will have more wolves in the surrounding area.

Besides: They couldn't simply remove Fluffy from the game completely, people would start riots here on the forum to bring em back. :D

I noticed that. I was wondering if perhaps they could add an external door to an over look of the region beyond the dam.

I would also like to see a locked (that can be pried open) access door onto the catwalk right outside the dam's control room.

Walking all the way around doesn't seem like an awfully practical design for a dam where they might have to suddenly get access to the turbines. the access corridor is just too long IMHO, they would have alternate routes into the turbine room for fire regulations as well.

What do you need toilets for if you never have to go anyway..? But you're right of course, it's strange that there are not toilets whatsoever on the Mystery Lake map.

There are a few Port-a-potties by the Logging camp and a single outhouse by the cabin that is to the west of the unnamed pond. But there is a lack of certain infrastructure around Mystery Lake. The first is bathrooms, especially at the Lake Office, the second is at the Dam(which if you look at the outside of the damn there are windows for a second floor, it would be prime location for Employee barracks, break room and bathrooms. Also I must ask, How do employees of the Carter Hydro-dam get to work? Trucks and vehicles I can understand will come later, shouldn't there be a hit of a road access? But the only real access to Mystery Lake(so far) is the railroad.

As to vehicle access to the dam site. I have been to two dams in BC out in the middle of nowhere with a poorly kept dirt road/trail for access. Small dams are simple and apparently don't need to be staffed all the time. As for crew access a small rail-truck would easily get to the site for maintenance.

Az

As to vehicle access to the dam site. I have been to two dams in BC out in the middle of nowhere with a poorly kept dirt road/trail for access. Small dams are simple and apparently don't need to be staffed all the time. As for crew access a small rail-truck would easily get to the site for maintenance.

Az

Granted I dont have any work experience in the electric industry, I just figured that for a damn of its size I figured that it would have at least two people on site that babysit the dam and do repairs as needed, There is the one frozen corpse inside the dam that could be a stand in for a worker. besides even if it was an unmanned facility it would still need a toilet on site. also the dam needs transmission lines

• 2 weeks later...
What do you need toilets for if you never have to go anyway..? But you're right of course, it's strange that there are not toilets whatsoever on the Mystery Lake map.

why have a washroom when you can just take a piss right there in the great outdoors?

Archived