Hello from the UK

MHDan

Hi everyone,

Been playing TLD for a while now, not sure how long, think it was about 6 months before Wintermute was released on Steam. Have since bought this game a second time in PS4! There are very few games I will willing pay for twice, but this game is that good!

Currently on day 59 of survival on PS4, about to hunt my first moose, wish me luck!

On 4/14/2018 at 10:26 AM, MHDan said:

Hi everyone,

Been playing TLD for a while now, not sure how long, think it was about 6 months before Wintermute was released on Steam. Have since bought this game a second time in PS4! There are very few games I will willing pay for twice, but this game is that good!

Currently on day 59 of survival on PS4, about to hunt my first moose, wish me luck!

Welcome @MHDan! Great to see you here. How did the Moose hunt go for you? Sore ribs?

3 hours ago, Patrick Carlson said:

Welcome @MHDan! Great to see you here. How did the Moose hunt go for you? Sore ribs?

Thanks for the welcome.

I decided to take it slow and waited for better weather, but when I got up the next day he'd vanished, whilst looking for him encountered a bear instead and I got out of there pretty quickly!

Next time...!

Archived