challenges in survival mode/ideas for characters backround

kopo79

i made little story about man who came to canada wilderness to hike and feel new surroundings....too bad that the end of the world came also.
his mission was just survive and get distress pistol and go to the desolation point and set 5 fireplaces on ice,write with stones "sos" and fire the the distress pistol.
but mission was failed and character died.
i like to play when my character has backround and some meaning in gameworld beside surviving.
so im requesting some ideas for that kind of gameplay

and for the devs little note....can we has some challenge editor?:D

also some kind of community competitions would be nice to have...first should be decide some custom difficulty settings and then the actual competition and rules.
examble "the wealthiest garage"...mission is collect stuff in Quonset garage and show with pics what you have there...also some stats should be posted to just compare with other players.....also some "worth" should be decided to items...or something like that:D

I believe all long-term players term players end up setting weird in-game goals at some point. My most recent was to have a bear-hide bedroll in every cave in TWM - made solely from bears hunted on TWM. Mission accomplished last night :)

An ongoing goal is to pick up every stone I ever see, several hundred in piles around TWM now!

Yeah, although challenges already exist, it would be nice of Devs to focus back a bit onto the challenges, as I feel like they have been forgotten since story came out.  Maybe they could create more complex ones and update the Nomad one with the new regions. 

• 3 weeks later...

okei one idea....lets think that plane in mountains its not that bad broken and lets imagine that scrabmetal is some goodies that you could use repair a plane....
how many amount scrab metal would be good to try to get up on mountains as a personal story?
im thinking medium difficulty.

Archived