More weapons, traps, tools and animal variation ?

Torqen

I would like to see a few more weapons, traps and tools in the game just to have a bit of variety.

Below are some suggestions

Weapons:
- Bolt Action or semi Hunting Rifle With Scope?
- Double barreled Shotgun?
-Pump Action Shotgun?
-Crossbow?
- Magnum Revolver 

Traps:

Variety of different snare traps.

Spring traps 

Tools:

Big Axe  or Wood saw (+ The possibility to chop Down trees)
Sturdy Survival knife
Shovels
Candle lights
Pot to Cook Food/water
Lighters
Compass

Animals:

Marmot
Wolverine
Bison
Squirrels
Cougar
Goose

Would also like to see a bit more variety in animal behaviour and animals moving together. Wolves should only attack in packs and f.i. Old and young animals walking together whereas the Elders are protective of the young. 

I'd like to see more variations of the current animals. Wolves for instance. Black wolves are one of the rarest breeds. Grey wolves are much more common and I think were originally planned to be in the game. They would blend in with the environment and it would be much more interesting. Same thing with Deer. There should be female deer without the antlers. 

19 hours ago, Fuarian said:

I'd like to see more variations of the current animals. Wolves for instance. Black wolves are one of the rarest breeds. Grey wolves are much more common and I think were originally planned to be in the game. They would blend in with the environment and it would be much more interesting. Same thing with Deer. There should be female deer without the antlers. 

I'd love to see a white wolf. Would be as rare as the black ones are in our world.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived