Original hinterland coffee mug

Okay. so recently, my original hinterland coffee mug was broken. leave it to that particular person to break the one mug in my collection that was irreplaceable lol

My question is this. does anyone have one of the original mugs that you would be willing to sell? I don't mind if it's used, as long as it's in good condition and has been taken care of. I really want that mug back in my collection, I took a lot of pride in it. I guess I shouldn't have used it so much. I live in the southern United States, and am willing to pay shipping on top of your asking price. PM me if interested in selling, and thanks in advance

I do but my pride an joy as well soz. These to babies live on the other side of the world lol. (Australia)

Here is a screen shot of the old mugs for those wanting to know what they looked liked.

You can buy HT new mugs in their store. just not these ones below.

mugs001_tld.thumb.jpg.c9f08d7eac677351d55d1206bd5748b9.jpg

Edited by nicko

Yeah. I had the hinterland logo one. and man do I miss it so much. the person that broke it apologized and told me they'd buy me one of the new ones, to which I accepted their offer and their apology, but it's just not the same. I'm really not trying to seem upset about it because I try to be kind about this kind of thing. but I'm very upset, to tell you the truth.

Let me know if you come across one for sale anywhere, I'd appreciate it. I've skimmed eBay and had no luck. I'm no longer interested in drinking out of it. I just want to put it back in my collection and never touch it again lol

Edited by Tbone555

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I wish they would bring the original back to the shop. That or have an insulated coffee cup/thermos. The reason I would want the original is because I often end up needing to microwave my coffee.

@Patrick Carlson any plans for the team to bring the original hinterland logo mug back to the shop?

The new ones are just not the same. I'm not personally a fan. The campfire mug design is neat and fits the game, and that's something I'll definitely bring for my next camping trip! But as far as home consumption goes, it's just so small. And burns your fingers if you try to actually use it. It's really more of a novelty than anything, and if I pay 40 bucks for a coffee mug I'd like to put it to use.  I sure do miss my old mug

3 hours ago, Tbone555 said:

@Patrick Carlson any plans for the team to bring the original hinterland logo mug back to the shop?

The new ones are just not the same. I'm not personally a fan. The campfire mug design is neat and fits the game, and that's something I'll definitely bring for my next camping trip! But as far as home consumption goes, it's just so small. And burns your fingers if you try to actually use it. It's really more of a novelty than anything, and if I pay 40 bucks for a coffee mug I'd like to put it to use.  I sure do miss my old mug

Our branding has been updated since we had the older mugs, so I don't know of any plans to release that version. Sorry to hear yours was broken!

That being said, we appreciate you letting us know of your interest in the ceramic style. :coffee:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Patrick Carlson said:

Our branding has been updated since we had the older mugs, so I don't know of any plans to release that version. Sorry to hear yours was broken!

That being said, we appreciate you letting us know of your interest in the ceramic style. :coffee:

I appreciate the fast and kind reply as always, Patrick! :)

• 2 years later...