Cut screen crash

BigErn

When I go into grey mother's house, the cut scene starts, but only with audio, no images or anything appear on screen, when the monologue is over, noting happens, and if I press any buttons then it immediately crashes.

I tried all of the default advice on the front page of the forum, but nothing has worked out, if anyone knows of a solution, help would be greatly appreciated. 

crash.dmp

error.log

output_log.txt

Hi BigErn, from the logs you provided, it looks like your system doesn't quite meet the minimum specs for the game and is running out of memory. We can't guarantee the game will run, but your best bet is to try running the game in DX9 mode.

You can do this by running the tld_dx9.bat file which is in the folder where the game is installed, or by adding " -force-d3d9 "  as a command line parameter when launching the game.

On 3/2/2018 at 11:21 AM, Support said:

Hi BigErn, from the logs you provided, it looks like your system doesn't quite meet the minimum specs for the game and is running out of memory. We can't guarantee the game will run, but your best bet is to try running the game in DX9 mode.

You can do this by running the tld_dx9.bat file which is in the folder where the game is installed, or by adding " -force-d3d9 "  as a command line parameter when launching the game.

do you happen to know which requirement is not meeting the minimum

Archived