Add player model!

SirGregory

• 1 year later...

At least give him/her feet/legs, maybe? I like being Mr./Mrs. Invisible, but it gets boringly unrealistic after the initial laugh. First time my reaction was literally WTF?! - I can see my tracks in the snow, but not my feet????

P.S.

Turns out the protagonist is already dead, so the reason for no character model is because he/she is a ghost. Granted, an awesome ghost who can interact with physical objects and must feast on people food to survive. The afterlife is very confusing...

And don't forget - a ghost that gets killed by cold?! And wild animals. And dehydration. And... I'll just stop.

Not only - being able to SEE the ACTUAL pants/shoes/gloves you're wearing... It would be the apex of this game. If you decide to stick with FPS view that's enough - if not, then make models for all the clothing. Keep the same drawing/painting theme - I love it. But make it a bit more visually comprehensive regarding the character, PLEASE.

Turns out the protagonist is already dead, so the reason for no character model is because he/she is a ghost. Granted, an awesome ghost who can interact with physical objects and must feast on people food to survive. The afterlife is very confusing...

Nah the protagonist isn't dead silly, the protagonist just has awesome telekinesis powers which take me totally out of the atmosphere the game can offer, especially when euipping matches, floating matchbox ftl.

Character model hands/arms are bound to come, feet might be a little harder to code but they might also come eventually.

Archived