Salutations from Wales

EternityTide

A quick hello from the annoying person who seems to be spamming the Alpha wishlist forum, just thought I would introduce myself to the community I am plaguing. I am a reasonably active gamer who enjoys indie games as well as large titles.

I have a small background in physics and chemistry, with a smattering of biology and maths, only adequate computing abilities though. Happy to find a thriving TLD community that actively discusses topics.

A quick hello from the annoying person who seems to be spamming the Alpha wishlist forum, just thought I would introduce myself to the community I am plaguing. [...] Happy to find a thriving TLD community that actively discusses topics.

Welcome EternityTide,

Feedback, if it has some good, valid points and explanations in it, is highly appreciated. The devs would like to have all the feedback here in the forums so they can administrate it better. Maybe you can get some more people from the steam forums to this place.

Discuss you thoughts here in the forums, come to the bright side of TLD feedback. We all apreciate it.

Archived