Game Start Graphics Issues

MrBass

Having trouble getting the game to start properly.  I launch the game from steam and I can hear the sound start, but there is no visuals.  There is a window open but it doesn't display when clicked on. 

I have updated all of my graphics drivers. 

I have tried opening it in windowed mode and with drx9.

I verified game files

I rebooted my PC

My specs:

Windows 10 - x64

i7-4710HQ CPU

8GB Ram

GeForce GTX 860M - Driver Version 388.71

Please see attached output_log txt.

Thanks for the help in advance.

output_log.txt

I actually have a similar problem... under linux. When you start the game, wait about ten seconds and hit the any key. It's because the initial disclaimer is not displaying properly, including the "hit any key to continue" message. After you hit a key, you should hear the music start and see the initial video start.

Hmmm, not sure what to tell you. Are you familiar with using command lines? Try "tld.exe -graphics-low" to see if maybe there's some video related issue that's keeping it from launching all the way up. If that doesn't work, I guess try contacting support directly through the link in the Support forums.

Yes, it's very strange.  I also tried the low graphics option but no change.  The game is starting, but the window with it open and running won't show up for me.  I can see it when I alt-tab, but when I select it nothings shows up.  I'll shoot them an e-mail I guess.

Thanks everyone for your posts. We've seen some display issues pop up recently that seem to be a result of GPU scaling and can be fixed be disabling scaling from the GPU control panel. 

For example, if you have an Nvidia graphics card you would do this opening up your Nvidia Control Panel, finding the Adjust Desktop Size and Position page, and changing "Aspect ratio" to "No scaling."

If you continue to have this issue, please let us know and if possible also attach your debug log to your post.

Archived