Greetings from Norway!

Alyosha

Hello,

I am a passionate "the long dark" fan and gamer from Norway. Currently 28 years old, I've been playing video games for as long as I can remember. That being said, life sometimes get too busy, and I've had periodes where I don't get the chance to indulge in my hobby as often I would like. This changed somewhat when I was fortunate enough to buy "the long dark" when it first was realeased on xbox one, and I've made time for gaming ever since. (to some dismay from my girlfriend...)

I do have to admit that I've been lurking around this forum for quite a bit for some time already. Just been too shy to actually make an account I guess. This really seem like a great place. A good forum to match a good game. Cheers and thanks for having me!

Wow, two secs in introduce yourself and I find a fellow mountain dweller. That gotta be some kinda record. 

I too just made an account after some lurking, and these people, they do seem very nice indeed.

Venlig hilsen fra vestlandet 

On 31/12/2017 at 1:52 AM, Skap said:

Wow, two secs in introduce yourself and I find a fellow mountain dweller. That gotta be some kinda record. 

I too just made an account after some lurking, and these people, they do seem very nice indeed.

Venlig hilsen fra vestlandet 

Hello! Nice to meet a fellow norwegian! I think there's quite a few of us here already, there's a subgroup dedicated just for norwegians. I agree about the forums, I've been lurking ever since I started playing TLD on account of my very limited "know how" (I.e it took a long time for me to figure out how to survive the very first days of game time...)

Vennlige hilsninger fra Akershus. :)

(Ps: sorry for the late reply, I thought I would recieve a notification when someone replied, but I didn't so this is the first time I read your post.)

13 hours ago, Alyosha said:

Hello! Nice to meet a fellow norwegian! I think there's quite a few of us here already, there's a subgroup dedicated just for norwegians. I agree about the forums, I've been lurking ever since I started playing TLD on account of my very limited "know how" (I.e it took a long time for me to figure out how to survive the very first days of game time...)

Vennlige hilsninger fra Akershus. :)

(Ps: sorry for the late reply, I thought I would recieve a notification when someone replied, but I didn't so this is the first time I read your post.)

Heh yeah I was surprised when I saw a dedicated norway group, a nice surprise though. I didn't find this forum 'til recently and I've been in and out a lot, gotta love the discussion board :D

I didn't get into playing TDL until the release of Wintermute, mainly because I'm a gigantic pyse :)

Hei vi var nesten fylkenaboer(er egentlig fra vestfold :))

Archived