The Long Dark -- HOTFIX to v1.21 [33995] on Xbox One + PS4

Admin

The Long Dark Version 1.21 [33995] Changelist

* [Both] Fixed issue where displaced arm animations could appear for certain harvesting actions.
* [Wintermute] Updated Green Survivor description text; Predators are less deadly in this Experience, but will still attack you when unprovoked. (i.e. Green Survivor does not match Pilgrim settings.)
* [Survival Mode] Fixed issue where items could disappear from the Milton House after breaking down the blanket.
* [Survival Mode] Fixed issue where stored items would be duplicated and could appear in more than one location at once. This affects the following locations: Lake Cabins, Fishing Huts, Jackrabbit House and PV Crossroads House. Please note this fix only applies to games created using Version 1.21 and onward.
* [Survival Mode] Fixed issue where a map icon may automatically appear for specific locations when they are entered (ex. Stone Church in Desolation Point) rather than through Charcoal Mapping, which would result in them not counting towards the Faithful Cartographer achievement.
* [Survival Mode] Fixed issue with the items placed in one location could appear in a different location instead (i.e. we created a teleportation device!). This affects the following locations: Farmhouse, Farmhouse Basement, Dam, Dam Trailers. Note that this fix applies to existing games.

### END OF RELEASE NOTES ###

- The Hinterland Team

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, admin said:

The Long Dark Version 1.21 [33995] Changelist

* [Survival Mode] Fixed issue where a map icon may automatically appear for specific locations when they are entered (ex. Stone Church in Desolation Point) rather than through Charcoal Mapping, which would result in them not counting towards the Faithful Cartographer achievement.

Are you kidding me? Where is this damn church? link video

No mention to the saving problem existing at the moment. I have a problem where saves only work while you are still in the game. As soon as you exit the game and come back into the game later, the saves are all gone. This has been true for survival and story mode. I have uninstalled and reinstalled with no luck. After checking with others in the Facebook group I found many others with this same problem.

18 hours ago, black72rat said:

Are you kidding me? Where is this damn church?

If you try to map everthing like i do, you will see that many things will not show up when you try to draw it into the map, i don't remember if i have the church on my map though, but it is a problem Hinterland should look into.

3 hours ago, ingrobny said:

If you try to map everthing like i do, you will see that many things will not show up when you try to draw it into the map, i don't remember if i have the church on my map though, but it is a problem Hinterland should look into.

Be more attentive:

"[Survival Mode] Fixed issue where a map icon may automatically appear for specific locations when they are entered (ex. Stone Church in Desolation Point) rather than through Charcoal Mapping, which would result in them not counting towards the Faithful Cartographer achievement."

The church should be displayed on the map (it is displayed if you start a new game - if you believe the user Arzanot)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Admin unpinned this topic