Baukster77

No rifle spawn in Mountain Town

Can't find a rifle on the whole map of Mountain Town (Milton), and found only three rifle rounds!  Has anybody found the rifle or do I have to go to another map to find one?

The uptade just came out and you're already freaking out that you have not found a rifle?

• Upvote 1

i found a rifle in the cabin like thing near the climbing rope out of milton in milton park also found 5 rounds next to it. may have more but i didn't look. anyways good luck

• Upvote 1

Just to be clear, the loot tables are randomized each playthrough. So the you can potentially find rifles in a bunch of different places. You aren't guaranteed to get one on any one map. Next game, it will be completely different. 

I found at least two Rifles, one in the Church and one on my way to the crash side but I cannot remember exactly were, there's a somehwat obscured passage behind some rocks along the main route's right side comming from the church. I made a screenshot but without coordinates:

rifle.png.7308bbaf39f7d06eb746e7d3f879c707.png

I also have the feeling that there is a surprisingly small amount of ammo, after mapping the whole area I came out with less rounds than I went in and I didn't fire the rifle much. Which is a bummer because - other than exploration - my main goal for going to Mountain Town was to stock up on bullets. Mission failed sort of but the trip was cool anyways :D

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

1.Broken Car - under Spruce Falls Bridge

2.Meadow farm - Barker house

3.Behind Grey Mother's chair ( it always makes me sad as I'm starting to think that she passed away :c )

4.Some random pick up car in the town 

5.Church ( It looks the best for me as a base, just this feeling, but it does have weak location )

• Upvote 3

I've found two already. One under the bridge near the Radio Tower, one in the hut by the Mystery Lake climbdown spot.

• Upvote 1

I found two:

1. In the cave near the radio tower.

2. In the bedroom of the farmhouse.

I found a total of 13 bullets across the entire map. No arrowheads though.

• Upvote 2

I've found a couple of rifles (church and somewhere else, I forget) but only 7 bullets.

On 12/10/2017 at 3:12 AM, ChillPlayer said:

I found at least two Rifles, one in the Church and one on my way to the crash side but I cannot remember exactly were, there's a somehwat obscured passage behind some rocks along the main route's right side comming from the church. I made a screenshot but without coordinates:

rifle.png.7308bbaf39f7d06eb746e7d3f879c707.png

I also have the feeling that there is a surprisingly small amount of ammo, after mapping the whole area I came out with less rounds than I went in and I didn't fire the rifle much. Which is a bummer because - other than exploration - my main goal for going to Mountain Town was to stock up on bullets. Mission failed sort of but the trip was cool anyways :D

I've found one here on multiple runs. 

Edited by writeright1
More info