Save 20% on Official Hinterland Merchandise!

Admin

5a0e1f8be4525_20OFFsocialv2.thumb.png.20949d72fdb8a234388e1865352ea5c3.png

Save 20% right now on all official Hinterland Merchandise!

From now through November 30, simply enter the following discount code when checking out from the Hinterland Store: TLDWINTER17. Please note, the discount code can only be used once per customer.

And if you are looking to pick up some gifts in time for the holidays, please be aware our shipping deadline is November 30 for North American orders. For orders outside North America, we can't at this time guarantee delivery prior to the holidays. 

www.hinterlandstore.com

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, Patrick Carlson said:

It's very likely then we are out of the "old"-style clothing. We did make the switch to the new branding some time ago. Sorry to hear you don't find any of the new shirts or hoodies to your liking. 

they replied me, that there is a little bit left and asked me to give them my sizes and the colors i like to have. I did, and since then i'm waiting. Perhaps they don't have my sizes and colors in combination. I guess i have to bury my wish :( Thank you for the answer.

Edited by Karl Grylls

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered a poster some time ago, before the changes and was very pleased with the packing. It comes in a thick cardboard tube with the ends taped and the poster furled inside, lined with clean white paper for further protection. Very well packed and I am half the world away.

It took a long time to arrive, but the quality of the poster and again the packing was excellent.

Edited by Carbon