Ok enough!

I'm thinking that the newly released material looks fantastic and I can't wait to start the alpha testing, I think those screenshots would have made me up my pledge to get the alpha if I hadn't already gotten it. Nice work you guys.

I am glad that the forum now uses phpbb. Changing your username back to what it was should take all of 30 seconds and changing your password should be something that you do regularly unless your one of those idiots that has used the same password for years for every account you have.

As far as an estimated release date - when you backed the project you were given an estimated release date of October 2014 [if I remember correctly] and I'm sure that hinterland will let everyone know if they think it will be later than this and obviously as soon as they know an exact release date they will let everyone know. Patience child, patience!

• 4 weeks later...
Ok enough!

Now you change all the usernames and passwords? still not estimated date on release? What are you thinking? :twisted:

Not even a Founder or VIP so what are you expecting ??

Raph and Bill and the whole H Team did a great job moving over here because to be honest Vanilla Forums are just that, Vanilla and Virgin like, very cumbersome and boring. As mentioned above, if you don't know how to change a password, ask someone around here.

If anything, if a game is put back, its usually to improve the UX so YOU the consumer is happy, and if you are happy Hinterland is happy.

Me personally, is happy where they are going and love the new screenshots. Its exciting, and pop over top the thread where you get a glimpse into the workings of the Team in-house HERE

Keep it up Raph and Team, bring on the Alpha, as I just bought a i7 21" 2.9GHZ 16GB RAM iMac just for it :) and just installed a SSD as my Boot Drive :woop: :woop:

Archived