Questioning about Will & Astrid's destination (spoilers)

abelegloro

Hello everyone,

I looked up for info about bush planes after observing Will's. I concluded that he has floats, nothing for safe landing in snow or ice. He could land in snow, says forums about planes of this kind, but he could eventually damage the floats. Since the only liquid water surfaces of Great Bear Island are the sea, I was wondering if it was a clue to Perserverance Mills' location (according to Jeremiah, it's north of Pleasant Valley). Am I wrong? Do you have any others clues about that to bring? I'm interested to know what you think.

Global_map_Published_by_development_team.jpg

Edited by abelegloro

That map is quite out dated but can still be used as reference. I think that Perserverance Mills is the coastline of that pink region. Now keep in mind that some float planes have wheels that can land on runways. So maybe there's a small municipal airport nearby. That pink region is quite big. But there's even that little orange area further up. 

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Fuarian said:

That map is quite out dated but can still be used as reference. I think that Perserverance Mills is the coastline of that pink region. Now keep in mind that some float planes have wheels that can land on runways. So maybe there's a small municipal airport nearby. That pink region is quite big. But there's even that little orange area further up. 

The whole point of the new map is that all of the small maps that been placed somewhere else. 

At this point we don’t know if the map will expand East, West, North or South

• 2 months later...

There are two possibilities of their destination. The first one is perseverance mills. Will actually stated this in one line, don't remember which one. The second one is Rupert's Landing, where J sells his goodies. It's a landing, and I know bush plane can land anywhere, but it's also a nice spot do to it. I think perseverance mills is that red zone at the north.

• 1 year later...