Xbox One - No Aurora?

slothboy

I've got a 60+ day survival game running (Voyager). I started this one just before the Wintermute release and I don't seem to have any auroras. Do I need to start over? Are there xbox players with pre-wintermute survival saves that ARE getting the aurora? Not a huge deal but I'd like to charge my flashlight!

Thanks in advance.

19 hours ago, slothboy said:

I've got a 60+ day survival game running (Voyager). I started this one just before the Wintermute release and I don't seem to have any auroras. Do I need to start over? Are there xbox players with pre-wintermute survival saves that ARE getting the aurora? Not a huge deal but I'd like to charge my flashlight!

Thanks in advance.

Hello @slothboy - yes to ensure you will see the Aurora in Surivival Mode, we would recommend starting a new game. There was a bug keeping it from appearing that was fixed post launch. 

19 hours ago, Patrick Carlson said:

Hello @slothboy - yes to ensure you will see the Aurora in Surivival Mode, we would recommend starting a new game. There was a bug keeping it from appearing that was fixed post launch. 

That's rather annoying, I've got one game running now at 120 days or so, and I really hate to abandon her as she is doing very well.

Archived