slothboy

Xbox One - No Aurora?

I've got a 60+ day survival game running (Voyager). I started this one just before the Wintermute release and I don't seem to have any auroras. Do I need to start over? Are there xbox players with pre-wintermute survival saves that ARE getting the aurora? Not a huge deal but I'd like to charge my flashlight!

Thanks in advance.

I think you need to have a sandbox that has been created after the wintermute launch to get aurora.

19 hours ago, slothboy said:

I've got a 60+ day survival game running (Voyager). I started this one just before the Wintermute release and I don't seem to have any auroras. Do I need to start over? Are there xbox players with pre-wintermute survival saves that ARE getting the aurora? Not a huge deal but I'd like to charge my flashlight!

Thanks in advance.

Hello @slothboy - yes to ensure you will see the Aurora in Surivival Mode, we would recommend starting a new game. There was a bug keeping it from appearing that was fixed post launch. 

19 hours ago, Patrick Carlson said:

Hello @slothboy - yes to ensure you will see the Aurora in Surivival Mode, we would recommend starting a new game. There was a bug keeping it from appearing that was fixed post launch. 

That's rather annoying, I've got one game running now at 120 days or so, and I really hate to abandon her as she is doing very well.

Ok. Well,  no survivor lives forever so maybe I'll just wait for my next run to try out the flashlight. :)

Edited by slothboy
Error