The Long Dark - Director's Cut

Rowla

I have already asked this question in the general discussion subforums. However, I was advised to ask it here once again because it would fit somewhat better.

At the beginning of October 2014 I bought the Director's Cut version of the game for $29.99. Where and when do I get the art book, the documentary, and the DVD? Have I missed anything? I was really looking forward to a game in physical form.

I finally bought it at Humble Bundle. Hinterland's website redirected to Humble Bundle at that time, I'm sure. There the game was offered in 3 editions for $19.99 (ESD only, no bonus materials), $24.99 (very similar to the Director's Cut, but without the extra gift key), and for $29.99.

Thank you very much.

TLD-DC.JPG

• 3 months later...

I have sent to the Hinterland Support an email, that also included the latest email exchange I had with Humble Bundle's own  support, about the Directors Cut - version of the game that was for sale few years back in Humble Bundle's store. All I got from Humble Bundle was a Steam Key for the game. I thought that was just because the game was still unfinished by the time of the purchase, so there was no means of sending any complete physical copy or any of the extra material (art book, Documentary, DVD) of the game yet. I waited and the game was finally launched alright, but other than that, silence. Same applies to that email I sent to the Hinterland Support, nothing happened, just silence. Still waiting for an answer though... 

Edited by Hyssch

6 hours ago, Hyssch said:

I have sent to the Hinterland Support an email, that also included the latest email exchange I had with Humble Bundle's own  support, about the Directors Cut - version of the game that was for sale few years back in Humble Bundle's store. All I got from Humble Bundle was a Steam Key for the game. I thought that was just because the game was still unfinished by the time of the purchase, so there was no means of sending any complete physical copy or any of the extra material (art book, Documentary, DVD) of the game yet. I waited and the game was finally launched alright, but other than that, silence. Same applies to that email I sent to the Hinterland Support, nothing happened, just silence. Still waiting for an answer though... 

Thanks for following up @Hyssch. We continue to work to fulfill all the backer/Director's Cut rewards, including physical copies of the game and the other extras you mentioned. As soon as we have more to share on delivery of those items, we will. Probably the best place to keep an eye out for that information is our mailing list here. If you have any other questions, feel free to message me directly. Thanks again.

CC: @Rowla

• 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...