Found out that names of prisoners in Prison Transport Manifest are not random

T.V

Actually, the names of prisoners are names of devs.

WHITE, S. - Skylar White - Testing Lead

IRVINE, K. - no information

KANG, D. - no information

KELLEY, P. - Paul Kelley - Character Artist

HARRIS, S. - Simon Harris - Enviro Artist

MATHIS, D. - actual in-game character

GABAS, E. - Eric Gabas - Environment Lead

NG, R. - no information 

LECLERC, Y. - no information 

KOWALSKI, M. - Maciej Kowalski - Technical Artist

BAKER, J. - Joel Baker - Programmer

DESCUBES, V. - Vincent Descubes - Programmer

What do you think about it?

Probably just recounting their experience joining Hinterland when Raphael bused the lot of them to VC. Bus broke down outside of town and they had to go the rest the way on foot. :D:D

Where did you find the list of prisoners? I don't remember seeing them. The names jumped out at me since I was paying special attention to the game animators, being one myself. Otherwise I wouldn't have recognized these at all.

You can find the list near the broken bus. Actually, found it out when I saw a "KOWALSKI, M." on the list, remembering that it's name of one of the devs ( I remembered it because he has Polish last name, and I'm from Poland )

On 10/7/2017 at 10:48 AM, KinoUnko said:

Probably just recounting their experience joining Hinterland when Raphael bused the lot of them to VC. Bus broke down outside of town and they had to go the rest the way on foot. :D:D

Where did you find the list of prisoners? I don't remember seeing them. The names jumped out at me since I was paying special attention to the game animators, being one myself. Otherwise I wouldn't have recognized these at all.

In-game there’s a list near the bus (I can’t exactly remember where), and I actually read on the wiki this list, with the dev comparison list last night :D

Archived