#243 Transferd venison do not appear in inventory (v.143)

indianajonas

I put some cooked venison from the drawer into my inventory.

Then I closed the transfer menu and opened the invetory over control panel. I selected "food and drink" but there was no cooked venison. Then I tried to retransfer the meat. Nope, no chance.

Here are 2 screenshots:

hHCE4RH.png

anwtks1.png

And I’ve noticed that the drawer has a load that is too big. Didn’t he new that being encumbered is absolutely not recommendable? ;)

I play the current version of the game but with an old gamesave. Might be that the problem? (The encumbered drawer problem exists since the last version of the game.)

I do not want to restart my best run so far unless it is very necessary. 13 days is huge for me.

I've moved this post out of the regular bug report section to here. It discusses bugs/functions/content from v.143 while the only current public version is v.138

Please remember everyone, only discuss details about versions not available to the public in the Scout section only.

Oh, this was really unintentional. Thanks for pointing it out. Big sorry for that. Next time I will check the public alpha version twice.

I have to add something to the problem of this topic:

I have started a new sandbox session and found out that the bug still exists. So if I transfer meat from the drawer, I can’t see / eat it from the inventory. Outside of the Office Camp the meat appears and I can eat it. I can see the meat in the transfer menu.

I will test this behaviour with other containers, etc.

Archived