I don't like the game anymore.

KD7BCH

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good thread.

I haven't felt the desire to play TLD for quite some time. I've hoped to have that desire, but it's not there.

What I've been thinking about as a solution to this problem of mine was a difficulty between Stalker and Interloper. But, as I read this thread, it seemed to become more precise matter.. That what I would like to have is a harsh climate _without_ wolves. Bears, yup they're fine, but just no wolves. My most memorable moments from TLD are related to just barely, stick by stick, surviving a blizzard at night when I'm totally lost. The feel of desperation, sadness, pre-depression of losing my longest game, and then, by goddamn miracle, just making it through.

So, options: more difficulty settings (probably not coming), adjustable sliders (probably not coming?), disable wolves button (really not coming?)

Damn.

13 hours ago, Drazon said:

So, options: more difficulty settings (probably not coming), adjustable sliders (probably not coming?), disable wolves button (really not coming?)

I'm no game developer (but am a software developer) and it seems like those additional options wouldn't be that difficult.  I mean, essentially, those are adjusted when you select your New Game difficulty so why not on the fly?

14 hours ago, Drazon said:

What I've been thinking about as a solution to this problem of mine was a difficulty between Stalker and Interloper. But, as I read this thread, it seemed to become more precise matter.. That what I would like to have is a harsh climate _without_ wolves. Bears, yup they're fine, but just no wolves. My most memorable moments from TLD are related to just barely, stick by stick, surviving a blizzard at night when I'm totally lost. The feel of desperation, sadness, pre-depression of losing my longest game, and then, by goddamn miracle, just making it through.

1 hour ago, hozz1235 said:

I'm no game developer (but am a software developer) and it seems like those additional options wouldn't be that difficult.

There are solutions to your problems, and no, it's not that difficult.

But we're not allowed to discuss those solutions here. PM me if you want to know more.

Archived