No gun for survival school?

LukeGGG

I just started Jerimihas survival school. I went to the spot where he told me to hunt but I had no gun. When I went back to him. It wasn't in his house.

I need help cause I don't want to restart the episode. Is there a way to got to the start of the chapeter "Hunting school"?

Thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/14/2017 at 4:37 PM, LukeGGG said:

I did that mission and I had the gun. It just dissapeared when I started that mission. Also it says I can't do the other classes until I complete that one.

Do you mean you had the other gun? Or did you only have the trappers gun? If so,  then it does not let you use his gun even after you've fixed it. 

You will need to go back to that region and explore a bit more to find your own rifle.

46 minutes ago, sierra 117 said:

Do you mean you had the other gun? Or did you only have the trappers gun? If so,  then it does not let you use his gun even after you've fixed it. 

You will need to go back to that region and explore a bit more to find your own rifle.

Good catch.. I took "I had the gun" to mean that @LukeGGG found the other gun.. but yeah, he might not have.

Archived