Any survival/outdoor shows/documentaries/videos you have?

Mroz4k

Hey!

So I have been bored at this sunday morning so far, so I decided to do some research on various survival related topics, and soon found myself watching documentaries on survival/homesteading and life in arctic areas. I decided to check the forums for a thread that would fuel me with more ideas, but could not found any. So, I decided to start one.

The rules are! Rule number one: Do not talk about the fight clu- Just kidding.

Now, to be serious:
Viewer discretion may be advised - some of the documentaries may be graphic. I would appreciate if you warned us by mentioning it ahead of time. What is and is not graphic is pretty obvious - so most shows which show wildlife hunting will likely have "carcass harvesting" in them as well, those clips tend to be rather intense for normal people (for some reason.) If there is blood, its probably not safe for all audience.
Lets try not to post multiples of the same show. I am sure most people will be posting mentions like Survivorman, Man vs Wild, etc - over and over, since those are fairly well known. While I have no problem with that and I loved those shows, I think this thread might serve better purpose if its focuses on clips that most people probably didnt see yet.
Post either movies, shows or educational documentaries/videos. Not intended to be for videos of, for example, a wildlife tearing up a stupid human hunter...
Doesnt neccesarily have to be arctic or even survival themed - just a cool nature/outdoor related clips will surely be appreciated as well.

Without further due, lets educate each other! I will include my links in a spoiler since there is a couple of them, to not distract. Be sure to add some of yours, too!

Surviving alone in Alaska - documentary by VICE. Graphic content, so be warned! (includes several carcass proccesings, not spoiling anything more!)

Wolf hunter: this is a shorter documentary from Siberia, also graphic. Split to two parts - first one is included, link to the second one can be found in YouTube comments of the first one.

Alone 180 days on lake Baikal, documentary - this one is not much survival themed but I am currently watching it, and I find it rather cool. Its more of a "living with the land" kind of experience, with supplies, but in complete solitude, which I think is pretty cool. Not sure yet if its graphic or not, but I dont think so. Doesnt involve any hunting besides fishing so far.

Feel free to discuss individual clips as well!

Archived