I need one of THESE!

TROY

If gloves are 4, hat should be 5. But thats just my opinion. At least a way to get rid of all them pelts.

But heck yes! I need ushankas in my life. I want to turn all them fluffy balls I twisted with my bare hands into a nice, stylish & warm piece of clothin´ for my noggin´

Also going to drop this here:

*clearing throat and tapping Troy on shoulder*...  "Pardon me, Sir. What about us ladies?" LOL Otherwise, yeah, the hat's a nice thing and all... (Someone actually suggested that under the pulling a hat out of a rabbit thread which I thought was cleverly worded title.) That would be nice to have. I know, I know... It's a "Wish List" for what you would like. Let me go on back over here and pet the nice rabbit hat. ROFL

Yes, I'm not sure how long they plan on waiting to add more to clothes crafting. It's been out for quite a while now. I am fairly concerned they are not planning on adding more crafting options at all.

If that is indeed the case, hopefully modders will make clothes crafting the way it should have been already. Including lowering cured hides weights, and lowering crafted clothing weights.

Archived