The Hunted Part 1....With a Rifle?? An Experiment

Stormwolf1O1

Long story short, I was bored and curiosity got the best of me - what would happen if in the Hunted Part 1, you used cheats to give yourself a rifle and a bunch of ammo to fight OB back? Unsurprisingly, the challenge has not been designed for this, as no rifles spawn in the world during this challenge. After shooting OB numerous times, at least two dozen, I have deemed him to be Invulnerable. He does leave a blood trail, but does not and can not bleed out.

I was sort of hoping this would not be the case, as I would've liked to see how killing OB during Part 1 would bug up the challenge. But alas, the devs thought through this one.

Screenshot_3.thumb.png.0f5b4fea1e0665cfca1131b13deede6e.png

I mean, it makes sense, if you think about it :D

You use flare gun to shoot OB and force him to run away, and flare gun as a weapon causes massive bleeding (and has a low crit chance but it can kill instantly too) - so if OB was not invincible, we could probably kill him through different methods than by arriving to Trappers and ending the challenge.

2 hours ago, JAFO said:

Now that is NOT what you want to see in your sights!

Very cool pic..

Agreed, I can bearly contain the dread, just looking at it. I wonder, who is really on the wrong side of a barrel, in a situation like this :D 

Archived