Weirdness or bug?

togg

I had opened a topic like this once, it was very cool!

Put here screenshots of stuff you don't like aesthetically in the game. Not clear bugs or the mods will destroy my soul.

I'll start, look at the tree top right, behind the rocks. I don't know what's going on but they move so fast when you are in this spot and move closer. It's on CH, silent clearing.

Untitled4.thumb.gif.575b6e5fd0b0cf8639270b8fa13295cb.gif

10 hours ago, MarrowStone said:

Put the trees to lowest settings and distance and youll see em literally grow and lean as you walk closer to em, its by design. 

mmm, are you sure about this? I think I checked and it was the same on higher setting, there's something fishy going on with those two trees.

24 minutes ago, togg said:

mmm, are you sure about this? I think I checked and it was the same on higher setting, there's something fishy going on with those two trees.

Ive had to play on lowest settigs for years and the trees will lean and distort like you have fish eye view, usually getting straighter as you move closer.

If you look up and down you should see them move a lil too.

On 11/9/2017 at 5:57 PM, MarrowStone said:

Ive had to play on lowest settigs for years and the trees will lean and distort like you have fish eye view, usually getting straighter as you move closer.

If you look up and down you should see them move a lil too.

I've noticed it in other spots now! Veery scary. It's amazing to see how this is usually so well hidden. There're places full of trees that doesn't suffer from this and other that do, I guess there're so many constraints decisions going on behind my nose :)

Also, the ugly windows are still a problem in some building/time.

Archived