Bunny killing distance

AZHockeyNut

Just a note based on the thread title.. you don't need to kill the bunny.. just nail it with a rock. At the distance required, you'll never get to it before it recovers and runs off.

Can't help with your question though.. I haven't tried it yet.

Just grab a ton of rocks and try to hit far away bunnies. 

The only "trick" I am aware of is height also counts twords distance. So you could be on a hill 25+ feet up and try to throw rocks downward. Or throw them straight up in the air and try to get them to fall on bunnies....

From what I hear the rock has to travel at least 25 feet and then land on a bunny...

The people who have succeeded probably have done so through a combination of luck and the law of averages.

If you throw enough rocks at far away bunnies, eventually you'll hit one....

7 hours ago, Thrasador said:

Just grab a ton of rocks and try to hit far away bunnies. 

If you throw enough rocks at far away bunnies, eventually you'll hit one....

That's pretty much exactly it.  To gauge the distance, I simply stood far enough away that I knew I'd never hit it by skill, and I threw enough rocks that eventually my skill improved. Or I got roflcopter lucky. I'm claiming skill, nobody can prove otherwise and the bunny ain't talkin'. 

Lets put it this way: it was so far away, I didn't know I hit it til the notification popped on the screen. 

2 hours ago, TROY said:

That's pretty much exactly it.  To gauge the distance, I simply stood far enough away that I knew I'd never hit it by skill, and I threw enough rocks that eventually my skill improved. Or I got roflcopter lucky. I'm claiming skill, nobody can prove otherwise and the bunny ain't talkin'. 

Lets put it this way: it was so far away, I didn't know I hit it til the notification popped on the screen. 

And that's how it's done friends.....lol!

Archived