STUCK AT THE DAM

Dextr1ex

2 hours ago, SnowWalker said:

...Can you just quit the game and start from the last checkpoint again? Maybe from when you entered the dam or when you last slept?

Since the OP mentioned that the bedroll was his/hers and that it was used in an attempt to escape, it's probably safe to assume that the last save is right there.

I was playing Nomad, I really hate that challange ,I compleated all the regions except ML, I slept so I can't escape. I think they need to delete the objectes front on me so I can walk away or I need console commands and I know this game don't have them

(My english can be bad,I am not english)

Sleeping when you are stuck which then SAVES your game when you are stuck is basically the worst possible choice you can make.

If you get stuck.....QUIT.....then reload your game and you will be at the door of the last building you entered.....in this case the Dam...

Unless you manually backed up your save yourself, by copying it to another folder, then there is NO back up save.

The game keeps ONE save game and saves over that save when you sleep/rest, pass time, and or enter a building with a loading screen....

Until you die....then there is no save....

On 9/4/2017 at 9:02 AM, Meat said:

Since the OP mentioned that the bedroll was his/hers and that it was used in an attempt to escape, it's probably safe to assume that the last save is right there.

Yeah, I know, I thought about that too but it wasn't clear to me if he tried to escape by sleeping in the bedroll, I didn't know what he meant and thought that maybe he couldn't get the sleeping part to work. Anyway, wrong move, he should have just quit the game right there. You're not going to wake up in a different spot from where you fell asleep.

On 9/4/2017 at 9:11 AM, Dextr1ex said:

I was playing Nomad, I really hate that challange ,I compleated all the regions except ML, I slept so I can't escape. I think they need to delete the objectes front on me so I can walk away or I need console commands and I know this game don't have them

(My english can be bad,I am not english)

That's really harsh man. No one wants to restart 'Nomad' again once you've already gotten through a bunch of it :S It is a very boring challenge. Three days in each area is way too long.

Archived