Resolute Outfitter - Wintermute???

Hollowpoint245

Is it possible to earn the achievement "Resolute Outfitter" in storymode, or is it sandbox only? I've repaired all my gear to 100% condition, do I need to add something to the accessory tabs as well (I don't believe anything exists for those sections yet). I've been trying to catch up with all the achievements in The Long Dark since Wintermute was released and would prefer to get as many of them done as I can without running multiple sandbox save slots.59a24edc1aa4d_ScreenShot2017-08-26at10_46_32PM.thumb.png.31ad9e1e10585519efdec29440876fe3.png

59a24ee33e11a_ScreenShot2017-08-26at10_46_46PM.thumb.png.7fe8fd2ffbeba4e8fcb2aacad9761d04.png

Yes it's possible, in fact i've earned this achievement during my current story run. Check all the items again, by the time I've finished repairing the last piece some others were down to 99% again.

[EDIT]: sry haven't noticed that you're missing the accesoirs - yes you need them too.

22 hours ago, Hollowpoint245 said:

I've repaired all my gear to 100% condition, do I need to add something to the accessory tabs as well (I don't believe anything exists for those sections yet).

Yes, you need to find two of those yellow wool ear wraps. I believe the wool ear wrap is the only accessory item in the game so far.

9 hours ago, JAFO said:

Spoken like a true OCD hoarder. :D

Hide contents

funny-pictures-your-cat-definitely-has-ocd1.jpg.d93b6be65e941e344d1e0a3c2dd0c6fd.jpg

Well you know me....there's no point in repairing everything to 100 condition if everything is above 80 already (which it was), there is really no way you could time it so everything NEEDED to be repaired to 100 at the same time....

Especially since by the time I got done doing all the necessary repairs, a pair of socks or a hat was down to 99 again due to it degrading so fast....so I had to repair it AGAIN to get it from 99 to 100....

Probaby one of the dumbest and easiest achievements they added....

I hate wasting ANYTHING in the game....

Archived